Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If you are going to try and keep all your plastic on the A pillars I would do #2 if you are going to leave the plastic out then #3 :thumb:

i would like to keep the plastic if i could but im not against getting rid of it either. i guess we will have to see depending on what i pick

BadApple

I cant wait to see the cage in. Im now trying to decide on which cage to get after seeing yours and hinrichs ive gotten super jealous and ned the extra safety

HILLZ

Red with the black dash bar would look sweet Coz, plus with a lighter bright colour it will reflect off the windscreen all the time, would give me the shits but I'm picky like that. Lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welllllll apparently it wasnt my cage being shipped yesterday, it was my new led interior light i bought at the same time. i thought ups made a mistake and weighted it as 1 lb like they have before in the past. this just makes me mad tho. when i called northridge before i ordered my cage less than an hour later they said they had a few left in stock. well i guess they either lied to me or all of them sold in less than 30 mins before i ordered mine. i got an email yesterday about it being dropped shipped from rockhard. as of now there is no estimated delivery date so at this point idk when im going to be able to install it. i will keep you all posted tho. i really hope its soon.

Recurve

Welllllll apparently it wasnt my cage being shipped yesterday, it was my new led interior light i bought at the same time. i thought ups made a mistake and weighted it as 1 lb like they have before in the past. this just makes me mad tho. when i called northridge before i ordered my cage less than an hour later they said they had a few left in stock. well i guess they either lied to me or all of them sold in less than 30 mins before i ordered mine. i got an email yesterday about it being dropped shipped from rockhard. as of now there is no estimated delivery date so at this point idk when im going to be able to install it. i will keep you all posted tho. i really hope its soon.

too bad, was hoping to see what it looked like in person at rousche.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug

for my rear section they said rockhard was about 1 week out for shipping, but that's not a normal stock item I would bet.

I have one....

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
for my rear section they said rockhard was about 1 week out for shipping, but that's not a normal stock item I would bet.

I have one....

it just makes me mad cause not only could northridge not ship a led interior light in two days (takes a week. ordered 10/8 with the cage) but they didnt even let me know they didnt have the cage in stock and it was being shipped from rockhard till a week later!

Recurve

Sweet! cant wait to see your jeep hinrichs. You got a lot of parts I can actually see in person, instead of northridge or evo sites lol.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Sweet! cant wait to see your jeep hinrichs. You got a lot of parts I can actually see in person, instead of northridge or evo sites lol.

yea as Jim mentioned he has one. even if i did do a rough install i wouldnt have it fully installed or ready till after powder coat which would take a while

JKWrang

it just makes me mad cause not only could northridge not ship a led interior light in two days (takes a week. ordered 10/8 with the cage) but they didnt even let me know they didnt have the cage in stock and it was being shipped from rockhard till a week later!

Usually they have such good shipping.

Hey, its free shipping though. At least you didnt jerked around on 100 in shipping costs.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Usually they have such good shipping.

Hey, its free shipping though. At least you didnt jerked around on 100 in shipping costs.

honestly i have never had good shipping for them. they always say 2 days and it ends up being a week or more. agreed it free shipping but still they say 2 days anywhere in the US.

JKWrang

honestly i have never had good shipping for them. they always say 2 days and it ends up being a week or more. agreed it free shipping but still they say 2 days anywhere in the US.

Hm. I guess it depends on the stuff. I usually get mine in just a couple days. The spacers, gussets and flashcal (2x) came in super fast and so did the lift.

Sucks man. Sorry its taking so long

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hm. I guess it depends on the stuff. I usually get mine in just a couple days. The spacers, gussets and flashcal (2x) came in super fast and so did the lift.

Sucks man. Sorry its taking so long

i mean the LED interior lights are a perfect example. they should take no longer than 2 days but they took a week as well :icon_crazy: for the cage it is what it is i guess.

JKWrang

i mean the LED interior lights are a perfect example. they should take no longer than 2 days but they took a week as well :icon_crazy: for the cage it is what it is i guess.

i dont work for northridge lol I didnt do it!!! Jk jk :cheesy:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
lol same for me, I don't think I have gotten anything in less than a week before, hell even my rotopax missing mount was close to a week.

Recurve

lol same for me, I don't think I have gotten anything in less than a week before, hell even my rotopax missing mount was close to a week.
if it means anything, I got my warn medium duty kit in 3 days. That was from northridge, but I can see a bag of tow straps being pretty easy to ship out quick :idontknow:

I feel kinda bad. I have a RH cage sitting in the box waiting for me, any you are ready but waiting for a cage :crazyeyes:

Northridge has a warehouse in KY, but it seems they stock very little there. I think it's key to fast east coast shipping. I too, usually wait 5 biz days.

Top Bottom