Crazy what they are asking!

Firewrangler

Up at my local Jeep dealership waiting on the wife's Grand Cherokee. I couldn't take anymore of the Hallmark channel, so I decide to walk out and look at and daydream about some new JKs. Being that my '07 seems to be want to give me fits!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393601087.268152.jpg
This is on a two door sport mind you! Hell of a Mark up!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
hahaha! that is not 12k worth of parts. tell them to throw a pr44 under there with that stuff then maybe its 12k in parts

Angry Aussie

I was at the dealership the other day to grab some bolts and oh my god the sticker prices were a joke. I saw a stock 4 door sport for $42000!! That's way more then I paid for my rubicon brand new leather nav all the goodies. I couldn't believe it. They shouldn't be called dealerships! Stealerships

firecrew1

The stealership here was selling a 13 rubi J8 conversion only had a rear tire carrier on it, some poor guy actually paid 72k for it. for 72k I would have a sport model dropped off at evo;)

same stealership had a 4dr rubi with the 4in mopar lift, flat fenders, 37's, bumpers and lights for 63k

KPM171

I'm always blown away but the psychotic mark up of after market add-ons done at the dealership.

Silly stealership, Jeeps are built, not bought!
trix-rabbit1.jpg

noroad

man i would hate to be the guy that falls for that one to learn that you spent out that a$$ for pretty much nothing! and bumpers for over 2K better come with like tank proff paint and steel lol :crazyeyes:

DKronk42

In my area all the jeep dealerships are owned by the same family so i was kinda over a barrel... Paid 26k for my mostly stock 2door sport

Does it occur to common folks that the air you breathe is over 80% nitrogen????:thinking::crazyeyes:

And as someone else said, what about when you air down to wheel???
You better be able to fractionally distill that air, so you can capture that nitrogen, and refill your expensive tires full!!

BOY!!!!
Talk about bent over a barrel!! They SHOULD be ashamed. ( but of course they are NOT!)

bl17z90

So noone has mentioned how they are trying to charge $2200 for a $900 lift kit. One that isn't even a complete kit!!!

Top Bottom