CrippledPetey Build Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed my dual battery setup today then proceeded to install and wire my master craft seat heaters in all four seats. Glad that's done :thumb:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412063219.330196.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
Looking good! The kids will enjoy those rear heated seats!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

BadApple

It depends on what your goal for half doors are. They are great for what I wanted. They are an actual door unlike the Bestop tube doors with skins. They are similar to the rugged ridge doors but with WAY more storage. They are lighter than the rugged ridge doors as well but it's that big of a difference. I would recommend them if you're looking for a light useful half door that is similar to the factory half doors with the 4k price tag. The other reason I'm excited about them is that they are coming out with hard tops with sliding widows like the old TJ doors. After running a few half door soft tops I'm looking forward to them. I'm uncertain how the latches will hold up but I'm sure my kids will put them through the ringer over the next couple weeks :cheesy:
Good luck with these. I sold mine fkr the shear fact of the owner is a liar that is never going to introduce his uppers and the horribke customer service.

Good luck with these. I sold mine fkr the shear fact of the owner is a liar that is never going to introduce his uppers and the horribke customer service.

Ya I'm thinking of just doing factory half's now. I like little things about each one but finally realized I just want ease and flexibility lol. I know they are expensive but hopefully I can sell my full doors to offset them.

You are 100% right about the SFZ guy though. Unless he pulls a miracle out hahaha.

BadApple

Ya I'm thinking of just doing factory half's now. I like little things about each one but finally realized I just want ease and flexibility lol. I know they are expensive but hopefully I can sell my full doors to offset them.

You are 100% right about the SFZ guy though. Unless he pulls a miracle out hahaha.
I sold my full doors to get the sfz doors cause i really liked the "uppers". That was the worse decision ever i wish i would have just kept my full doors and went with the doors i have now.

bkac

Caught the Bug
The high clearance LA brackets looks awesome. Love it Petey
Hey Ricky, look his have 8 lugs...
:confused: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom