CrippledPetey Build Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! :beer: Can my little beginner jeep still tag along? :cheesy:

You know me better than that! You're always welcome :beer: I'll wheel with just about anyone if they're friendly :thumb:

Besides who else can I talk too about search queries, strings and other nerd things :cheesy:

Davwashere

All these axle parties are making me jealous! That's it, I can't take it anymore😡. Next week I'm ordering a pr60 and pr80😊.

Rccrwlr

All these axle parties are making me jealous! That's it, I can't take it anymore😡. Next week I'm ordering a pr60 and pr80😊.

From what I've seen lately, not only do you have to buy the axles you need a few spare bedrooms for the install guests, pizza and cupcake wine in plastic glasses and a hell of a good group of friends! Welcome to WAL!

Panda

From what I've seen lately, not only do you have to buy the axles you need a few spare bedrooms for the install guests, pizza and cupcake wine in plastic glasses and a hell of a good group of friends! Welcome to WAL!
If you buy axles I'll supply the cupcake ;)
Man, you guys are having some killer install parties. Wish I lived closer. Not too knowledgeable on wrenching, but can pour a mean glass of wine or Moscow mule. 😉😂😂

We'd love to have you join us just drive on up we need a pourer 🍷
Off to Chico :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom