CrippledPetey Build Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I somehow manage to get stationed at Travis I am gonna go t o one of y'alls wrenching parties and just drool all over the place because of y'alls nice rigs lol

bkac

Caught the Bug
Awesome weekend with great people! I love a great wrenching party long with lots of laughs! Thanks to the Double J's for being such great hosts!
Nothing like triple 60's followed up with an 80!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Just read thru this. You and the wife have a couple of awesome rigs.

From another two Jeep, skydiving couple. Neither Of our Jeeps can remotely compare though. 13 JKUR and an 85 CJ7 I have had for 20 years. My wife used to be a skydiving instructor at two dropzones once upon a time.

Just read thru this. You and the wife have a couple of awesome rigs.

From another two Jeep, skydiving couple. Neither Of our Jeeps can remotely compare though. 13 JKUR and an 85 CJ7 I have had for 20 years. My wife used to be a skydiving instructor at two dropzones once upon a time.

Awesome! Where did she/you jump? I see GA was it the farm?

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Awesome! Where did she/you jump? I see GA was it the farm?

She worked two small DZs in Oklahoma simultaneously on weekends (we got married at one of them -traditional wedding though). I was working on my rigger ticket back then too. Then we moved with the Army and our home DZ was Skydive Dallas, then another move and Skydive AZ. Deployments and related issues have messed things up since then. Was supposed to move to near Riverside, CA and was excited to be between Perris Valley and Lake Elsinore and be jumping again, but a super major illness cancelled that move. Survived and was sent to where Soldiers learn to jump instead of CA. Been here a few busy months but want to check out The Farm or Skydive Atlanta (2 1/2 and 1 1/2 hours away). It has been way too long since we have been in the air, but we still have our gear. We take an annual ski trip with a group of good friends that are all skydivers back at Skydive Dallas though.

Nice basejump avatar photo by the way. It is hard to miss, but I will pass on that.

Sorry for the highjack, but awesome to meet fellow skydiving jeepers.

She worked two small DZs in Oklahoma simultaneously on weekends (we got married at one of them -traditional wedding though). I was working on my rigger ticket back then too. Then we moved with the Army and our home DZ was Skydive Dallas, then another move and Skydive AZ. Deployments and related issues have messed things up since then. Was supposed to move to near Riverside, CA and was excited to be between Perris Valley and Lake Elsinore and be jumping again, but a super major illness cancelled that move. Survived and was sent to where Soldiers learn to jump instead of CA. Been here a few busy months but want to check out The Farm or Skydive Atlanta (2 1/2 and 1 1/2 hours away). It has been way too long since we have been in the air, but we still have our gear. We take an annual ski trip with a group of good friends that are all skydivers back at Skydive Dallas though.

Nice basejump avatar photo by the way. It is hard to miss, but I will pass on that.

Sorry for the highjack, but awesome to meet fellow skydiving jeepers.

awesome! if you ever make it out here let me know we can possibly get a jump in :thumb: I've had my instructor ratings and riggers ticket for a few years now and love it. Base Jumping is awesome but not for everyone. I get out to Alabama every now and then maybe we can meet up at the Farm, haha. Good Luck with everything. Blue Skies!!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
awesome! if you ever make it out here let me know we can possibly get a jump in :thumb: I've had my instructor ratings and riggers ticket for a few years now and love it. Base Jumping is awesome but not for everyone. I get out to Alabama every now and then maybe we can meet up at the Farm, haha. Good Luck with everything. Blue Skies!!

That would be fun. Let me know if you make it out this way. I hope to have more fun this year: wheeling, jumping, whitewater kayaking???? My wife used to not be able to breathe if she wasnt falling from a plane. She jumped four weekends a month when we met. We have to act our age a little more nowadays than we used too. Well she does anyway. :)

Blue skies my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom