Day Trip to the Rubicon - April 4th

Guys, Hate to say it but we're out for this weekend. We are trying to buy a house in probably the only market in the US that you pay thousands more then asking price and where houses are only on the market for a few hours/days before sold. It's been a huge pain in the tail. We have to go back to finalize up some things with or purchase. Sad not to make this one but really excited for the epic October run! Post lots of photos and snide remarks from this coming weekend!

Handle biz...

Guys, Hate to say it but we're out for this weekend. We are trying to buy a house in probably the only market in the US that you pay thousands more then asking price and where houses are only on the market for a few hours/days before sold. It's been a huge pain in the tail. We have to go back to finalize up some things with or purchase. Sad not to make this one but really excited for the epic October run! Post lots of photos and snide remarks from this coming weekend!

No Ricky Bobby. ... :eek::( :thumbdown:

BUT....I totally understand. Family and a well a roof over your head comes first.! All my best to the fam!!! See you guys in a couple weeks fpr G & G

No Ricky Bobby. ... :eek::( :thumbdown:

BUT....I totally understand. Family and a well a roof over your head comes first.! All my best to the fam!!! See you guys in a couple weeks fpr G & G

Can't wait! Thanks so much! Can't wait to have all you guys come up here! NorCal in the OR!

Hoping this is an April fools joke, if not good luck with the new house :)

Hoping this is an April fools joke, if not good luck with the new house :)

I wish it were, but sadly no. We are in the process of relocating and the housing market is crazy there. Once we are settled in things will get back to normal! Gonna miss you guys

I wish it were, but sadly no. We are in the process of relocating and the housing market is crazy there. Once we are settled in things will get back to normal! Gonna miss you guys

Well damn, that sucks you won't be there.

Before you completely make up your mind that you're not coming, double check to make sure your real estate agent isn't playing an April fools joke on you lol j/k

Best of luck with the new house and I hope it all works out for you in the end. I'll be in the same boat as you guys at the end of this year. Looking to upgrade to a bigger house to fit our recently growing family :D

Well damn, that sucks you won't be there.

Before you completely make up your mind that you're not coming, double check to make sure your real estate agent isn't playing an April fools joke on you lol j/k

Best of luck with the new house and I hope it all works out for you in the end. I'll be in the same boat as you guys at the end of this year. Looking to upgrade to a bigger house to fit our recently growing family :D

With him backing out I have a front seat open for the night run now if your interested. You might want coil overs and 40's afterward though. Just warning you.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427934317.685231.jpg
Aw bummer, you will be missed but we understand and we know you'd be there if it was possible, Kitty and I had to scramble and win a bidding war last year when we bought our place, we know what your goin through, prayers are with ya and we'll have a toast to you in camp :thumb:

View attachment 134659
Aw bummer, you will be missed but we understand and we know you'd be there if it was possible, Kitty and I had to scramble and win a bidding war last year when we bought our place, we know what your goin through, prayers are with ya and we'll have a toast to you in camp :thumb:

Do I need to come home early and take his place? I'll do it, but I'll have to learn to tie up traffic first, lol

View attachment 134659

Thanks Panda, you guys rock!

Top Bottom