Denver - Middle St Vrain - August 13th

What are you having done to it now?

Still the same stuff (ARBs, axles, gears, prorock, PSC hydra steering, etc) but taking forever. First it took me awhile to realize the front elocker was a lost cause and then figure out what was causing the noises from the rear end. Then time to decide what to fix and upgrade, and time to actually pull the trigger (get wife onboard) and order stuff. Plus a few delays getting the right parts and the steering box rebuilt but it should all be done this week. I'll test it for a few days and then be trail ready again.

This is why you do the big mods during the winter.

Still the same stuff (ARBs, axles, gears, prorock, PSC hydra steering, etc) but taking forever. First it took me awhile to realize the front elocker was a lost cause and then figure out what was causing the noises from the rear end. Then time to decide what to fix and upgrade, and time to actually pull the trigger (get wife onboard) and order stuff. Plus a few delays getting the right parts and the steering box rebuilt but it should all be done this week. I'll test it for a few days and then be trail ready again.

This is why you do the big mods during the winter.

That'd be cool if they do get it done in time and you can make the run this weekend.

I know I am already on the confirmed list, but I will be there. Looking forward to doing some wheeling with the 35s.

Might camp out near there either Friday or Saturday night if anyone is interested.

So if they don't give you a smaller one. You should get a cane and screw a shoe to it that should work.

So today is the first time I have driven my Jeep in about 3 weeks. I switched to a smaller brace and the clutch is still a little uncomfortable. I can do it, but just back and forth to work. If I have to get out and walk on rocks, that will be a really bad idea. I can barely get across my lawn without pain because of the unevenness of the ground.

Im gonna have to pass on this week. Ankle just isnt ready yet. :grayno:

So today is the first time I have driven my Jeep in about 3 weeks. I switched to a smaller brace and the clutch is still a little uncomfortable. I can do it, but just back and forth to work. If I have to get out and walk on rocks, that will be a really bad idea. I can barely get across my lawn without pain because of the unevenness of the ground.

Good to hear you're starting to use it. Sucks you won't be make it maybe next time. I'll throw up another run soon.

That sucks man. Catch you on the next one.

Top Bottom