Denver - Middle St Vrain - August 13th

but some little dick head approached our trail leader and threw a fit cause a couple people had to use the bathroom. Said it was five dollars to use facilities....so just a heads up, have fun

Yeah, that little fucker was there today and gave us a hard time too. Luckily we were already done with the bathroom. When he started talking, my wife and I just stared at him. Not a word from us. He could tell we weren't buying his shit. Just a camp host with a name tag. Ill find out from a forest service guy I know if it's even enforceable. I've never had an issue here before and we're up here a lot.

Last edited:
Just washed the Jeep and looked underneath for carnage. I must have hit my sliders more than I thought. These were painted not that long ago. I also managed to hit my exhaust in a spot up near the tranny, never hit there before. And glad I got the rear diff skid on, I hit there a couple of times.

I washed mine just haven't got under it yet .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that little fucker was there today and gave us a hard time too. Luckily we were already done with the bathroom. When he started talking, my wife and I just stared at him. Not a word from us. He could tell we weren't buying his shit. Just a camp host with a name tag. Ill find out from a forest service guy I know if it's even enforceable. I've never had an issue here before and we're up here a lot.

Yeah, what what a little Fucktard, haha I've been up there with larger groups and we've never had a issue. Next time I go up I'm gonna pull up to the trail head and drop trowe take a big hot steamy shit on their side. That will be the gate keeper for the day. Blahhaha.... Glad you guys had a good time.

Really enjoyed the trails an always good to meet more Jeepers. I took a few photos and I have a video from doing the water crossing, here are the photos and I will try to post up the video when i have a chance.

IMG_20160813_091644502.jpgIMG_20160813_103826826.jpgIMG_20160813_110144178_TOP.jpgIMG_20160813_110311431_HDR.jpg

Have not had much of time to look under the Jeep to see if I did anything, but since there are no leaks and it drives straight with no odd vibrations it will have to wait a few days to clean the underside. Right now I am having to clean the inside of the Jeep after a surprise missile in the form of a road rage fueled big gulp sized soda projectile from this morning.

Top Bottom