Denver - Middle St Vrain - August 13th

New here and was going to run this trail Saturday anyway, so I will try to drag myself up there earlier to run with you guys.

For anyone who doesn't know where the trailhead is, you have to drive through Peaceful Valley Campground and then through Camp Dick Campground. There's a dirt parking lot on the west side of Camp Dick.

Hey hope you guys have fun tomorrow, fun trails for sure. Just a heads up, when we ran MSV last weekend we rolled into camp Dick already aired down and ready to hit the trail, granted there were 14 Rigs but some little dick head approached our trail leader and threw a fit cause a couple people had to use the bathroom. Said it was five dollars to use facilities....so just a heads up, have fun

Hey hope you guys have fun tomorrow, fun trails for sure. Just a heads up, when we ran MSV last weekend we rolled into camp Dick already aired down and ready to hit the trail, granted there were 14 Rigs but some little dick head approached our trail leader and threw a fit cause a couple people had to use the bathroom. Said it was five dollars to use facilities....so just a heads up, have fun

Never heard of that. That sucks. Was it a camp host? Or some self-appointed nazi?

Great time today everyone. Nice to meet some new faces. And the noise I heard was 100% my adjustable track bar nut. After it was tightened, no noise the whole way home. Any my new CB radio worked great! Here's some pics from today, all I was able to get.

0813161041.jpg

0813161041a.jpg

0813161041b.jpg

0813161043.jpg

0813161043a.jpg

0813161056.jpg

0813161105.jpg

0813161143.jpg

Next time I'm on this trail. I'm bringing a tube and pulling someone across the water. Yeah it was definitely a great day. I'll try and upload the videos from the water crossing. Those were the only shot I got today.

Just washed the Jeep and looked underneath for carnage. I must have hit my sliders more than I thought. These were painted not that long ago. I also managed to hit my exhaust in a spot up near the tranny, never hit there before. And glad I got the rear diff skid on, I hit there a couple of times.

0813161728.jpg

0813161730a.jpg

0813161731.jpg

0813161732.jpg

Top Bottom