Do those Monster Masher tires and 12,000lb. winch get you to the supermarket for Wonderbread?

jkris

Why a Jeep ?

Using 'Google Earth' and looking at some of the locations that some members call home ..... urban areas mostly, lots of pavement, maybe a gravel road now and then ...
It begs the question: Do you really need a Jeep?
Do those 'Monster Masher' tires and that 12,000lb. winch help you get to the supermarket when you run out of 'Wonderbread' or you need some more 'Canadian Bacon' .... ?
If, for example ... you lived in Saukville, Wisconsin, or Darlington, Pennsylvania, would you even need to go 'off-road' at all ?
Just wondering ......

Bud, you started this thread pretty well with some inflammatory and quite frankly, ill informed language. Then you try to backtrack... I don't buy your bullshit. Every thread you have started here has been this way. By the way, most on here have good jobs that require them to live in cities. Some may have property out in rural areas. Regardless of where the 'live' is irrelevant. Just like your dumb fucking question.
We own our Jeeps because we wanted them. Same damn reason why you have one. I think you answered your own question. Now stop trolling and participate in a meaningful way or get lost.

Edit: And I apologize for my foul language but ignorance is a pet peeve of mine.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

longarmwj

Bud, you started this thread pretty well with some inflammatory and quite frankly, ill informed language. Then you try to backtrack... I don't buy your bullshit. Every thread you have started here has been this way. By the way, most on here have good jobs that require them to live in cities. Some may have property out in rural areas. Regardless of where the 'live' is irrelevant. Just like your dumb fucking question.
We own our Jeeps because we wanted them. Same damn reason why you have one. I think you answered your own question. Now stop trolling and participate in a meaningful way or get lost.

Edit: And I apologize for my foul language but ignorance is a pet peeve of mine.

Foul language is good. Its a pleasant release. Kind of like finding a bathroom after some bad Taco Bell. That's also a release, although I'm not sure how pleasant. The point is sometimes you just have to let it all out.

Ddays

Hooked

Foul language is good. Its a pleasant release. Kind of like finding a bathroom after some bad Taco Bell. That's also a release, although I'm not sure how pleasant. The point is sometimes you just have to let it all out.

Fuckin' A!

Is there such a thing as "good" Taco Bell?

Last edited:

jkris

I just spit out my drink after reading this. Too funny!

Macarena Man

The opening post of this thread could have been worded differently .......
It seems that the way it was worded brought out the insecurities and the self-image issues with many of those who responded.
For that, ....... I apologize.
Thanks,
MM

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
It seems that the way it was worded brought out the insecurities and the self-image issues with many of those who responded.
Thanks,
MM

The only insecurity I sense in this post, is from some Canadian lumberjack, that feels insecure around Americans.

Trail JK

Thanks,
MM

Hey google creeper [emoji102] man you couldn't be further off the map. It's time you take your drama somewhere else. Your narcissism doesn't bring anything to the table.

IMG_2053.JPG

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks,
MM

:cheesy: So now you want to take the high road, right? Nice little poke at everyone you are apologizing to, right?
Funny, people that talk down to others (like you seem to be fond of) tend to be the ones with insecurities and self-image issues.
I get the feeling you aren't the guy anyone wants to see walking up to the campfire :grayno:

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks,
MM

Move along now, Felicia.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
What kind of moron changes his font color? Just curious if the red makes you feel more empowered? Does it make your dick look bigger? I mean, I just don't get it...
And this blue font Wtf? Are you a politically confused? I mean, if we're here just asking moronic questions...

My phucking face is numb because I just drove my jeep, with "Monster masher" tires, and 12,000 lb winch home from the dentist. Honestly, yeah. It helped. :cheesy:

Last edited:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Thanks,
MM

Nice avatar! Did you get the message yet?

Dopey84

Why a Jeep ?

Thanks,
MM

We own jeeps because we like the lifestyle it brings, and the ability to see a community of people who share in the same interests whether it be at the mall or on the trail. We build them because as everyone here knows stock is very capable of generally everything but built will get you more places you otherwise couldn't... plus they look badass!

I'm also still trying to figure out why since you own a Jeep you felt the need to ask such an ignorant question when you, yourself own one and could answer your own question. And to call out others on here because of there geographical location as to why they would specifically own a jeep because of where they are and the lack of "trails" in there area is total bullshit! Most of us daily our jeeps and see lil dirt but still have mud terrains. Why because we can, and they look cool... is the 12000 lb winch necessary... (mine is 8000) not always ... however it's a nice insurance that should you get stuck you can get out of the situation... SO WHY A JEEP? Because AMERICA! Let's make it great again lol

Dopey

jesse3638

Hooked
May be of interest to the coffee and chocolate connoisseur .....

'CAFFEINATED' ....... by Murray Carpenter
ISBN 978-1-59463-138-2

'How our daily habit helps, hurts, and hooks us ..... '

Not sure what this was meant to incite but after your other thread which now resides in the infirmary one can only speculate. What books "of interest" are you going to post in Suds of the Day, Wines of the Week, Show Your Guns, etc?

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom