Dubaibentzen's build of Polar Bear

Dubaibentzen

New project

IMG_4493.jpg IMG_4494.jpg IMG_4495.jpg IMG_4496.jpg IMG_4497.jpg
I scrapped the plans to rebuy my black 09 JKU, but I have instead found this thing. It's a bit or work, but I think will turn out really awesome. 2013 JKU Sahara with about 80.000km on it. I has been in a minor accident, but I know a good guy who can fix it. I will start a new build thread for this one :thumb:
The two door was great, but since adopted a rescue dog, fitting everything in Polar Bear becomes quite a challenge.
IMG_4016.JPG

Dubaibentzen

Congrats on the new 4 door! I am sad to see the two door go tho
Me too. I've put some blood, sweat and tears in working on it. But the 4 door is going to be much better for the family.

Congrats on the 4 door rig! Can't wait to see it built up too! [emoji106]
Thank you. Already making big plans for it.

Congratulations! Stoked to see this thing grow. Enjoy the new pup!
Thanks. Amigo our new dog is super cool. It will be nice to be able to bring him along on trips.

Congrats man. Good luck.
Thanks.

Dubaibentzen

Today was a total game changer. Wife came along for the first time in the desert. She's hooked!!!

Funniest mix of her laughing and screaming up and down the dunes. She has never tried offroading before even though I have asked her a billion times to come along. Now she wants to keep Polar Bear as her daily driver and then I get the new 4 door project.. We sell her Misubishi Pajero and Polar Bear stays. A win-win situation. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459606614.265474.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Today was a total game changer. Wife came along for the first time in the desert. She's hooked!!!

Funniest mix of her laughing and screaming up and down the dunes. She has never tried offroading before even though I have asked her a billion times to come along. Now she wants to keep Polar Bear as her daily driver and then I get the new 4 door project.. We sell her Misubishi Pajero and Polar Bear stays. A win-win situation. View attachment 195727

Awesome! Best case scenario right there!

CarolinaJK

Funniest mix of her laughing and screaming up and down the dunes. She has never tried offroading before even though I have asked her a billion times to come along. Now she wants to keep Polar Bear as her daily driver and then I get the new 4 door project.. We sell her Misubishi Pajero and Polar Bear stays. A win-win situation. View attachment 195727

Now that's awesome! Congratulations!

That's awesome man! I can remember the first time I took my girlfriend mudding, same thing laughing and screaming and good ol' time that's Forsure! Congrats man on the new jeep too!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
View attachment 194092 View attachment 194093 View attachment 194094 View attachment 194095 View attachment 194096
I scrapped the plans to rebuy my black 09 JKU, but I have instead found this thing. It's a bit or work, but I think will turn out really awesome. 2013 JKU Sahara with about 80.000km on it. I has been in a minor accident, but I know a good guy who can fix it. I will start a new build thread for this one :thumb:
The two door was great, but since adopted a rescue dog, fitting everything in Polar Bear becomes quite a challenge.
View attachment 194097

Very awesome. Look forward to it, and cute pup!

Top Bottom