Dubaibentzen's build of Polar Bear

Dubaibentzen

Jeep looks great! Great product choices too!! Every time i see a white jeep with matched fenders, it makes me want to trade mine in... then when i see them with trimmed fenders (and done soo cleanly) it makes me want to go trade mine in now!

Thanks a lot. I went slow, when trimming the fenders. How about painting yours white to have them match then?

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Your build is really looking sweet Dubaibentzen. When do you plan on installing your lift? Can't wait to see that subscribed!:beer:

Dubaibentzen

Your build is really looking sweet Dubaibentzen. When do you plan on installing your lift? Can't wait to see that subscribed!:beer:

Thanks catahoula.

It's going to be a few more months before the lift will be installed.
I have got most of the parts waiting in boxes in the garage. I have already bought the 3" Enforcer kit with 37" tire clearance and the draglink flipkit from Offroad Evolution. But I am still debating on whether to start of with Rancho 9000XL shocks or save up a bit longer and get the Kings 2.5 with remote reservoir that I really want. Hmmm...

Also I will wait until I have my JE Reel 1350 driveshaft. And shipping all that heavy stuff to Dubai from the US is not cheap, so I just have to be patient. The end goal is 37" tires, but I will enjoy the next couple of months of offroad season here in Dubai with my 33" tires.

Dubaibentzen

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449068937.498374.jpg
Factor 55 Prolink was put on yesterday. Can't wait to try it. Went wheeling today but my buddy didn't even get stuck once :-( haha

Dubaibentzen

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449069326.827643.jpg
Finished off the fender cut job with some Cowles Edge trim. I'm glad I bought two 18 feet rolls. One wouldn't have been enough ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449069515.068223.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
View attachment 175844 Found this burned out thing in the desert today View attachment 175845

Amazes me how many old cars you find in the desert that someone just has to set on fire! It's like if it's in the desert, it needs to be burned. Never look back.

View attachment 175846
Finished off the fender cut job with some Cowles Edge trim. I'm glad I bought two 18 feet rolls. One wouldn't have been enough View attachment 175849

Very nice work on the fenders.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
The reason they burn cars in the desert is so they can dispose of the evidence of the body that was in the car. If you were to examine the interior you could probably find some bone fragments.

Dubaibentzen

Amazes me how many old cars you find in the desert that someone just has to set on fire! It's like if it's in the desert, it needs to be burned. Never look back.

Very nice work on the fenders.

Thanks. And also the amount of garbage. People just throw a lot of waste and think someone will pick it up. There's a lot of camping as well, but no one carries out their crap.

Dubaibentzen

The reason they burn cars in the desert is so they can dispose of the evidence of the body that was in the car. If you were to examine the interior you could probably find some bone fragments.

Yep. And the car will burn fully down, because Fire services will never make it out there. Just like Nevada desert, Dubai desert will "solve the problem" [emoji33]

highoctane

Caught the Bug
That's crazy. I was just in Dubai yesterday thru this morning and the weather there is great right now. Perfect Jeeping weather!

Last edited:

Dubaibentzen

That's crazy. I was just in Dubai yesterday thru this morning and the weather there is great right now. Perfect Jeeping weather!
Yeah, it's perfect for wheeling right now. From now to late May it's great. :thumb: Then the sand gets extremely hot and very soft. :sFun_hot:

Double post, slow Emirates in flight wifi issues.
Apologies on behalf of Emirates :banghead: A lot of our planes are getting better wifi over time. Staying connected to Wayalife should be a human right. :yup:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Apologies on behalf of Emirates :banghead: A lot of our planes are getting better wifi over time. Staying connected to Wayalife should be a human right. :yup:

Haha didn't realize you worked for Emirates. Wifi is actually working great right now. Prob just a combination of alot of users and being so close to the North Pole at the time. I love flying Emirates. No other carrier can come close. Greatest airline in the world! If I were flying an American carrier this wifi would've been a whole lot more than $1, and I wouldn't be typing this from the inflight bar, lol. Sorry for the hijack.

Top Bottom