End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

georgi.photo

Previously, you mentioned a practice trail of some sort for the easy group in Saturday. Is anyone interested in hitting that up on Friday for those not driving as long of a distance?

You know just for some extra "practice"

Grubbicon

Previously, you mentioned a practice trail of some sort for the easy group in Saturday. Is anyone interested in hitting that up on Friday for those not driving as long of a distance?

Im hoping to leave Friday morning and if that happens im definitely down to wheel some that afternoon.

05Jeeper

I should be there shortly after lunch, and looking forward to getting with others to hit the trails.

thardy

Banned

Like Grubbicon said, we'll be up there for some afternoon and night wheeling for sure. We'll get that sorted when we get a little closer.

Thardy is probably the voice of reason we should all kind of listen to.

I'll be the first to admit that I talk a mean line of shit but my body can't cash the checks my mouth writes anymore!

Young enought to want to keep doing I'll advised shit, old enough to be forced to listen to my body telling me "no friggin way man!"

Top Bottom