End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

thardy

Banned
LOL, wayalife taxi service riding on 37's!!!

We'll also have Grubbicon on 40's!

Let's get a camera man for each group. Would be epic if we could get a video together!

I know I plan on bringing my GoPro and Scott is bringing some of his. It would be nice to be able to get all of the footage put together into one video. I don't have a problem giving the editing a shot. Never done it before, but now that I don't have a Jeep, I'm going to need something to do. :crazyeyes:

Grubbicon

As Trevor said I can shuffle some people around. I can also help with the editing. Have a bunch of big fancy programs that im sure I dont remember how to use anymore lol.

trailless

Caught the Bug
That would be awesome! I can film our group and edit that section. It won't be anything fancy but I know what I'm doing.

Drobo

AWESOME! I have you all down. What group would you all want to run in?

Also, keep an eye out for the Hotel Info PM.

I would like to run in easy, since it's my first time ever doing any sort of off-roading and owning a new Jeep haha! But super excited about this!

So far I read through the entire thread to see things to buy for a beginner, correct me if I'm wrong: Tow straps, CB radio, air compressor, and some klackers (lol funniest part of the thread)

longarmwj

An air compressor isn't necessarily necessary but it is helpful. Things I would recommend to bring as a first time wheeler would be tow hooks, CB, tow straps, gloves, and a decent tool set. Make sure you have a jack that is big enough to lift your jeep safely off the ground and the tools you need to change a tire if need be. So essentially a basic socket set and tire iron.

Drobo

An air compressor isn't necessarily necessary but it is helpful. Things I would recommend to bring as a first time wheeler would be tow hooks, CB, tow straps, gloves, and a decent tool set. Make sure you have a jack that is big enough to lift your jeep safely off the ground and the tools you need to change a tire if need be. So essentially a basic socket set and tire iron.

awesome, greatly appreciate the recommendation!

thardy

Banned

What he said. But really, as long as you have tow hooks, you'll be fine, as I'm sure others wouldn't have a problem sharing tools and such if needed. The CB isn't required but it definitely makes it easier.

georgi.photo

I'll have my GoPro and my DSLR with me. We can set up a Dropbox account and give those with cameras access and we can share footage. Those who want to give it a go at editing can do so. Disclaimer: my background is in motion media but I haven't had to edit in a long time so I don't want to promise, but I am planning to put one together.

thardy

Banned
I'll have my GoPro and my DSLR with me. We can set up a Dropbox account and give those with cameras access and we can share footage. Those who want to give it a go at editing can do so. Disclaimer: my background is in motion media but I haven't had to edit in a long time so I don't want to promise, but I am planning to put one together.

Awesome! So can we officially move you to the going group!?

Top Bottom