Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Poison Spyder Crusher

Votes: 27 46.6%
  • Bushwacker Flats

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters

jeeeep

Hooked
If your thinking about bushwackers i would advise not to. Ive leaned both rears up against a tree and the other side a rock face and both are deformed. I wish I would have stayed with my cut stockers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I take it the Limited Lifetime warranty doesn't cover the deform - I thought part of their pitch was they held their shape

Bootman83

Okay. So glad we had this discussion. Haha. Guess #4 wins. Cut the dang things! Now the question is based on pics you've seen will it look good (assuming I do it well) or is there going to be too much space in between there and make my tires look small. Running 2.5 TF coil and 315/16R

Actually I'm running 2.5" lift with 315s tires and cut fenders. Doesn't look bad at all. I'm very happy with it but that's just my opinion

Okay. So glad we had this discussion. Haha. Guess #4 wins. Cut the dang things! Now the question is based on pics you've seen will it look good (assuming I do it well) or is there going to be too much space in between there and make my tires look small. Running 2.5 TF coil and 315/16R

You can practice on my stock fenders, if you like how it looks, do yours. :thinking: I only live 30 mins from you.

worth a shot:crazyeyes:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370738222.220100.jpg

Here a front shot. It's very easy to do. I even cleaned them and painted them with the black trim paint to get rid of the faded look. That took a while but the cut is easy. Just follow the threads you find online. Some people cut on the jeep. Some cut off. I took mine off and cut since I was painting.

Bootman83

View attachment 34363

Here a front shot. It's very easy to do. I even cleaned them and painted them with the black trim paint to get rid of the faded look. That took a while but the cut is easy. Just follow the threads you find online. Some people cut on the jeep. Some cut off. I took mine off and cut since I was painting.

They look great. Thanks for all the pics.

Bootman83

I work at a parts store, so if they get F'd up I can get new stockers for cost. just look at Eddies wright up on how to do them, looked somewhat simple.

Eddie makes everything look easy, haha. No I think ill give it a whirl here eventually.

OJK12

Here's a couple of mine!!

Attachments

• image-3134177320.jpg
    image-3134177320.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 206
  • image-704854620.jpg
    image-704854620.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 208
Top Bottom