Fifty Build Thread

Redrubi1

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423439249.519045.jpg
Warn Zeon 10s Platinum winch is on. Unfortunately the supplied fair lead is not wide enough so if you look close one side is not bolted down. I'll have to find one wide enough for the EVO MFG bumper later this week. I'm probably going to put one of the Factor 55 thimbles on it too.

Mdrnizd

View attachment 123349
Warn Zeon 10s Platinum winch is on. Unfortunately the supplied fair lead is not wide enough so if you look close one side is not bolted down. I'll have to find one wide enough for the EVO MFG bumper later this week. I'm probably going to put one of the Factor 55 thimbles on it too.

You just need the jog plate that comes with the 1/4 Pounder. It is just a small plate that extends from the empty hole on the beside your fair lead and then bolts to your fair lead. Does that make sense? If not, I can take a picture of mine for you.

Redrubi1

You just need the jog plate that comes with the 1/4 Pounder. It is just a small plate that extends from the empty hole on the beside your fair lead and then bolts to your fair lead. Does that make sense? If not, I can take a picture of mine for you.

When I got it back from Trail Jeeps this did not accompany my Jeep so I had no idea. Ill give them a call and see if they still have this "jog" plate. Thanks!!!!

Redrubi1

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423852111.409876.jpg
As many of you know I rolled my last Jeep with Machelle in it and because she was such a good sport about it I let her name the Jeep. Since it's grey she named it "50" as in...shades. I'm not sure what kind of Jeeping omens this may portend but today is the first day to drive a functional Jeep. It is also the first day 50 Shades of Grey opens and, of course, it's Friday the 13th........

jkur77

View attachment 124336
As many of you know I rolled my last Jeep with Machelle in it and because she was such a good sport about it I let her name the Jeep. Since it's grey she named it "50" as in...shades. I'm not sure what kind of Jeeping omens this may portend but today is the first day to drive a functional Jeep. It is also the first day 50 Shades of Grey opens and, of course, it's Friday the 13th........

Are those the poison spider flares?

jkur77

Poison Spyder they are. I rolled my last one and totaled it but the PSCs just got a little scratched. Very well made and mounted.

They look awesome. Love the look I have been thinking about going with these. Only problem I have is in West Virginia at inspection time the tires have to be completely covered. Sucks

im crazy with envy I wish we could build our rigs up like that here in Australia but there are to many laws in place to stop us from having a off road monster on the roads maybe I should pack my bags and move to the states

View attachment 124336

Man that is one sharp ass rig. I hope your proud of that one, you should be. Excellent job on the turn around.

Redrubi1

im crazy with envy I wish we could build our rigs up like that here in Australia but there are to many laws in place to stop us from having a off road monster on the roads maybe I should pack my bags and move to the states

You should definitely pack your bags, come to Texas and build a rig. You can also own just about any firearm you so desire here😎.

Top Bottom