Fifty Build Thread

WIKD 281

I really liked you old rig but this one.....wow. Very Nice !!
How far do your rear tires stick out past the edge of the flare? Do you have any shots from the rear? Would you say that Half of the tire sticks out past the edge of the flare when looking from behind or maybe a little less than half?
Thanks!

Redrubi1

I really liked you old rig but this one.....wow. Very Nice !!
How far do your rear tires stick out past the edge of the flare? Do you have any shots from the rear? Would you say that Half of the tire sticks out past the edge of the flare when looking from behind or maybe a little less than half?
Thanks!

It's right at 1/2 of the tire sticking out. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424644883.163274.jpg

WIKD 281

It makes me feel a lot more relaxed knowing that your tire sticks out that far. We're building mine now and I was really afraid that mine was sticking out too far. Mine is also half way out past the flare. Your rig looks amazing! Thanks for the info. Your rigs have been my inspiration :D

RedRum

This is awesome !! I really like how you went about building this up .... I'm currently waiting on my anvil jkur to be delivered and parting with my 2012 red sport :/

Redrubi1

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424660163.084813.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424660189.103848.jpg
Small upgrade today. I changed out the Warn Fairlead and hook for the Factor 55 1.5" Fairlead and Factor 55 Flatlink.

Redrubi1

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425177832.737384.jpg
I'm changing over from a compressor to CO2 activated lockers. This little guy reportedly can activate the lockers several hundred times.

Redrubi1

What do you do if you run out of CO2 on the trail?[/QUOTE]

It comes with two bottles so you can switch out easily enough and with a filler kit you can refill the bottles very quickly and easily if you use CO2 to air up your tires when you're done wheeling.

Top Bottom