Fifty Build Thread

Redrubi1

I havent replied yet, but I do frequent this thread when i want to see a sexy jeep. :thumb:

I also added this rig to my vote for "top 3 on WAYALIFE" (I don't count any of Eddies jeeps, because he isn't "on" WAYALIFE, he "IS" WAYALIFE :cheesy:) :beer:

Well a big Thank You to you too and I would agree that Eddie IS WAYALIFE.....though his Jeeps rock too!!

Redrubi1

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426287359.113468.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426287373.689640.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426287385.591465.jpg
I'm trying to get ready for Moab so I took off the hard top today and put the a Trektop NX on. I really love this soft top!!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Every time I check your thread you have another sexy pic........"You're killing me Smalls!!" LOL.........Mine will be finished in May but until then I will live vicariously through you.......Keep the pics coming.........

~Woodrow~

Every time I check your thread you have another sexy pic........"You're killing me Smalls!!" LOL.........Mine will be finished in May but until then I will live vicariously through you.......Keep the pics coming.........

~Woodrow~

My. Thoughts. Exactly. Minus the "be done in may" part...

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
View attachment 130447
I'm trying to get ready for Moab so I took off the hard top today and put the a Trektop NX on. I really love this soft top!!

Could be the picture, but this looks like the premium twill fabric NX top? Do you consider that a "must-do" upgrade over the regular NX top? It's not quite double the price, but the better insulation and lifetime warranty seem like it may be worth it.

Redrubi1

Could be the picture, but this looks like the premium twill fabric NX top? Do you consider that a "must-do" upgrade over the regular NX top? It's not quite double the price, but the better insulation and lifetime warranty seem like it may be worth it.

I have had both and the Sail cloth version is SOOOOOO much better. It is much quieter, looks better and I find it easier to put on when its cold (rare problem here in Texas).

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I have had both and the Sail cloth version is SOOOOOO much better. It is much quieter, looks better and I find it easier to put on when its cold (rare problem here in Texas).

Thanks, that's what I figured. Oh, decisions decisions... :hmm:

Top Bottom