FORDYCE for the FUN of It - In Before the Grooming

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Beautiful scenery, that sure was close. Thanks for the great shots.

Looks like a challenging day. I'm glad Rubicat didn't flip. That would have been tragic with such a beaut.

LOL!! We're glad too. It was crazy sudden when it happened - one second I was level and taking on a tough rock obstacle and the next, my passenger side rear end dropped out from under me and I got pitched to the side. I think I got a bit of whiplash from the jolt :crazyeyes:

Another awesome adventure guys! Keep sharing, cause I know I love living vicariously through all of your trips!

Glad you enjoy following our trips :cool:

LOL!! We're glad too. It was crazy sudden when it happened - one second I was level and taking on a tough rock obstacle and the next, my passenger side rear end dropped out from under me and I got pitched to the side. I think I got a bit of whiplash from the jolt :crazyeyes:

Glad you enjoy following our trips :cool:

Whiplash and probably some dirty underwear also LOL!

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
LOL!! It was luck - pure luck that I didn't go over. And, to do it on the very last obstacle would have sucked big time. :crazyeyes:

I cant even imagine. I would be so upset to flop my jeep. I just cant even imagine. Your heart must have dropped to your ankles!

Sessoms14X

Some awesome pictures showing what looks like one fun run! Thanks for sharing! And that was definitely a close call on Rubicat!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing your adventures. And, NICE SAVE!

LOL!! Thank goodness for strong rocker guards and the fact that they have standoffs. :crazyeyes:

Whiplash and probably some dirty underwear also LOL!

I cant even imagine. I would be so upset to flop my jeep. I just cant even imagine. Your heart must have dropped to your ankles!

You know, I've been in really tippy situations and as nerve racking as that can be, I can honestly say that fear was the last thing going through my head when I though I was going over for sure. It was so sudden and unexpected and if anything, I more PISSED than anything. Go figure :crazyeyes:

Trail JK

Looks like an amazing trip! I'm still waiting for all the pics to download. Gnarly trail! [emoji41]

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
You know, I've been in really tippy situations and as nerve racking as that can be, I can honestly say that fear was the last thing going through my head when I though I was going over for sure. It was so sudden and unexpected and if anything, I more PISSED than anything. Go figure :crazyeyes:

Im still getting used to offcamber lol i only have the leveling kit right now and tend to run the same trails as steve with his coilovers (obviously have to take some bypasses) but he spots me through a lot i end up trusting him so much sometimes i dont even realize one of my tires is 4-5 ft off the ground lmao! I need coilovers! I get pissed at a lot of the stuff he tries to take me through haha he's only failed me once though! Had to turn around on a ledge there was no way i had the flex to walk up

Journeyman

Awesome adventure! My fiancé and I were just sitting on the porch enjoying a bottle of wine and discussing some of our next jeep adventures. It's great to see a rad couple enjoying life together!

epetry

Amazing pictures looks like you guys had a blast! Glad Rubicat did not have any damage from the almost roll over.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Beautiful trial. has always been on my radar, but I'm not crazy enough to think my rig can handle it yet. Sad to think that they are gonna tame it down. I always looked at Fordyce a benchmark goal.

JeepFan

Hooked
Wow! :eek:. Ssssssssss. What a trail. I guess we should do it some day. :D

Great pics! Thanks for sharing another awesome adventure.

mo0s3

I so want to run this next year and the dusy as well .
Great photos as always [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

jndrobel

Great job on the Photos. They were fantastic! I know photos don't generally reflect the severity of the angles. Yours did a great job.

Top Bottom