FORDYCE for the FUN of It - In Before the Grooming

JKRicky

Awesome shots Eddie and Cindy, thanks for taking the time to get the footage and sharing. Looked like an awesome day. Can't wait to run this trail. Glad Rubicat stayed upright! (for the most part).

JeepJeep75

Wow! What a great trail! I'm surprised you don't need a new drivers seat due to missing foam and soiled fabric. [emoji15] Or do you....? I know my seat would be ruined after a near flop like that! That's so cool that you and Cindy can do something like this together. Thank you for sharing your adventure with us!!

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Spectacular. Amazing story and photos. Would be awesome if you guys had one of them new nifty 360 cameras, so that those of us not lucky enough to have access to said trails could see them in their full 360 beauty! Thank you for taking the time to take us along for the ride.:thumb::beer:

TRLJNKY

Holy crap that was a close call and documented lol. Glad all ended up on a positive note! Great pics! What an adventure. Thank you both for sharing the fun.

JEEPLIF

WOW!!! Not sure I can sleep after reading this and seeing Rubicat almost go over. Awesome shots !!!

USMC Wrangler

Running the trails and getting photos/videos to share with the rest is a lot of work, I'm beginning to understand. My wife asked to drive when we were out today. She's always said no when I asked before. In my excitement I never hit record on the GoPro! [emoji15][emoji30] I was so angry with myself when we got home and realized what I had done. Lesson learned the hard way...

Always love the trails you share with us!!! Keep them coming! (Also glad you and Rubicat didn't flop!)

Hi Eddie and Cindy,

Very impressed by the quality of your photos and the details of the actions shots with explanation of each delicate situation and how they occurred.

I must admit that I admire Cindy taking photos of you when you were almost rolling your Jeep on the roof instead of panicking like many people would do.

That shows that you guys have got guts and control, even more so as it was just the two of you.

One thing I would like to ask is about the half doors of Moby.

Could you tell me what brand are they and what are they made of please because if they only ended up with few scratches then they must be Top quality.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hi Eddie and Cindy,

Very impressed by the quality of your photos and the details of the actions shots with explanation of each delicate situation and how they occurred.

I must admit that I admire Cindy taking photos of you when you were almost rolling your Jeep on the roof instead of panicking like many people would do.

That shows that you guys have got guts and control, even more so as it was just the two of you.

One thing I would like to ask is about the half doors of Moby.

Could you tell me what brand are they and what are they made of please because if they only ended up with few scratches then they must be Top quality.

Rugged ridge.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks like such a fun day! Glad your didn't flip rubicat on her lid! That would have made for a long day

JAGS

Hooked
Wow, that looks pretty fucking intense just in the pics. Don't get me wrong, it looks equally fucking awesome. [emoji41][emoji106][emoji41][emoji106]

But, maybe I'm glad we bypassed that one. [emoji6][emoji33] Whoa. Ha ha.

Glad you guys were able to get out and made it back relatively unscathed. I know Cindy was itching to do it and can only imagine the fun you guys had. Thanks for sharing. [emoji41]

GraniteCrystal

Dang, that's intense. I got nervous just looking at the pics. Also, I never quite knew what you meant by "pics don't do it justice" until I've started running more tails and taking pics/video, and you're absolutely right. Camera takes away 50lb from any rock.

Top Bottom