Getting ready to drop some money

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I think my wife got mine off of amazon or eBay and I love them . There not smittybilt though. I'm not sure what brand they are they were for Christmas.

So this question is for all the people that have ordered bigger orders from TrailJeeps. How long did it take for you guys to get all of the things in your order? I placed the order about 2.5 weeks ago and have only gotten about 4-5 things, all being smaller things (springs, programmer, headlights, and gussets). Is this normal and I am just being impatient, or is this the same with just about every company?

Thanks guys! You all have been a great help so far!

So no one else has had this problem with Trail Jeeps?

I had the same experience.

I placed a bigger order when they became a forum supporter. I chalked it up to them getting a ton of orders at once.

They are good at responding to emails or picking up the phone. Give them a call.

I had the same experience.

I placed a bigger order when they became a forum supporter. I chalked it up to them getting a ton of orders at once.

They are good at responding to emails or picking up the phone. Give them a call.

I had an order take a couple of months one time, but they were still really new at the retail thing and it was during a really busy time of the year. Have you tried calling them to discuss your issue?

Yeah I called them about a week ago and they said that they would send it the next day because their shipping lady was sick that day, so I understand why it would be a day late. But, I don't understand why I have only gotten two very small shipments and those shipments being about a week apart from each other...

Yeah I called them about a week ago and they said that they would send it the next day because their shipping lady was sick that day, so I understand why it would be a day late. But, I don't understand why I have only gotten two very small shipments and those shipments being about a week apart from each other...

Did you ask them?

I received my parts the same way. They sent out what they had available and what was trickling in to them. The majority got sent directly from the manufactures. One part was funny. It got sent out from the manufacture (about 2 miles from my house) to Colorado. Trail Jeeps slapped a shipping label right over the original and sent it back to California. I thought that was such a waste of time and money but whatever.

My sole complaint is that they didn't print an itemized packing slip or packing slip for anything actually. So I basically don't have any proof of purchase or receipt other than a bank statement showing a charge to my account.

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

^^^Same here. It shipped as they got it. When I said I placed a big order and it took a couple of months I should be fair and say that it took 2 months to complete. Little bit here and there, and then one day a pallet was dropped off.

^^^Same here. It shipped as they got it. When I said I placed a big order and it took a couple of months I should be fair and say that it took 2 months to complete. Little bit here and there, and then one day a pallet was dropped off.

Dangggg I don't know if I can wait 2 months [emoji16]

Exodus 4x4

Dangggg I don't know if I can wait 2 months [emoji16]

Eh, it worked out since I installed stuff as it came in. They're usually really good about taking care of people so I'd be sure to call and talk to Tim about it. It seems like most of the stuff I ended up waiting on was all EVO parts for some reason...

Eh, it worked out since I installed stuff as it came in. They're usually really good about taking care of people so I'd be sure to call and talk to Tim about it. It seems like most of the stuff I ended up waiting on was all EVO parts for some reason...

Yeah I will call tomorrow and see what all is going on. Thanks guys it makes me feel better I'm not the only one! Haha

So I was looking back in my emails to see if there was something said about shipping time and this is what I found...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472310148.995983.jpg

I am going to call in about an hour to see what is up with the shipment.

Wes emailed me back and told me they are very sorry and because of them being a smaller shop, they get backed up and he'll have it all sent out Monday! I'm very happy to hear back from them and even more happy to finally starting my build! Thanks for all the help guys!

Top Bottom