GHOST PEPPER - The next step build for Adrock's 2012 JKU Sport

AdrockTT

BUMP!
Resized_20170504_104921.jpg

Here's the blurry pics my mechanic sends...PSC Hydroassist all mocked up ready to get burned in!
Resized_20170508_202024.jpg

AdrockTT

Nice [emoji106], I can't wait to see your Jeep all buttoned up and in action. Thanks for posting pic for us to see. Looking great so far

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

damn. I may need to step up my game... :hmm: :cheesy:

Thanks guys! Nearing close I hope... Exhaust work today or tomorrow. Plenty still to tidy up.

Dave - Trail Raider is plenty capable! We should plan a wheelin trip coming up, I'd like to see it in person too.

Getting there, so many little things to all coordinate...

When's the big operation begin on your rig? Wasn't it today or the 11th? You must be getting pumped!

The 11th. Can't freaking wait. I'm hoping it's a seamless install for these guys. They've done many builds exactly like this before, and some on a handful of Christian's older jeeps lol. And actually, another houston jeeper was ahead of me with his 60s order, so he's under the knife now. Just waiting for him to get the heck out lol

AdrockTT

The 11th. Can't freaking wait. I'm hoping it's a seamless install for these guys. They've done many builds exactly like this before, and some on a handful of Christian's older jeeps lol. And actually, another houston jeeper was ahead of me with his 60s order, so he's under the knife now. Just waiting for him to get the heck out lol

That's great! Which shop/guys is this again?
My mechanic has done a great job but def at his own pace (which I am hoping translates into more "controlled" labor costs). Plus I did change up some parts, send things out, add stuff on, etc. Let's compare notes when we're done to look at what we have going on labor wise...

That's great! Which shop/guys is this again?
My mechanic has done a great job but def at his own pace (which I am hoping translates into more "controlled" labor costs). Plus I did change up some parts, send things out, add stuff on, etc. Let's compare notes when we're done to look at what we have going on labor wise...

Yea for sure. I'm going to Jeep Slop Shop in Kemah. I just saw in their Facebook page that the dude ahead of me is done. Seems like things went smoothly for him. He went in yesterday morning. My jeep has been to them a handful of times so they know it inside and out. Fingers crossed!

IMG_2392.jpg

AdrockTT

Yea for sure. I'm going to Jeep Slop Shop in Kemah. I just saw in their Facebook page that the dude ahead of me is done. Seems like things went smoothly for him. He went in yesterday morning. My jeep has been to them a handful of times so they know it inside and out. Fingers crossed!

View attachment 257811

Great! Let's chat shops next outing. When we're both outta the shop here soon - Velvet meetup time!

AdrockTT

PSC Ram tabs all burned in and finished. Cylinder mounted and clamp adapted (Note Dyna tie rod is a smaller caliber than JK).
Resized_20170509_190207.jpg

Hid the cooler away in the skid while still allowing airflow :)
Resized_20170509_190138.jpg

AdrockTT

PSC reservoir and all lounges routed, system bled and ready!
Resized_20170510_190018.jpeg

ARBs plumbed and wired, mocking up compressor/manifold spots, in cabin gauge ready
Resized_20170510_190121.jpeg

The first scratch on these is going to hurt! TR hard rocks outta powder

Resized_20170511_101059.jpeg

Resized_20170511_101103.jpeg

Still messing w the exhaust. Front fender liners in progress. Alignment and testing coming up.

AdrockTT

Looking righteous and hub-tastic!

20170512_192520.jpg

RSE transfer case brace and Rubi 4:1 case are in.

20170512_191651.jpg

Friggin loving this SwayLoc system so far!

20170512_191901.jpg

tgoss

Nice! Tel me more about the sway lock if you have time, I really need to find a solution for my build and can't find a rubi sway bar anywhere.

Top Bottom