GraniteCrystal build thread

benatc1

Hooked
Nice! You look like the opposite of those guys who only buy 4 tires! Going to awesome with all of them installed! Forgot to tell you that bracket was shipped Friday, enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Those long days of doing the work are worth it every time. Looks great!

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Smart man. Spare before tires on the ground. Won't have to lift the spare as high. Nice rig.

Thanks!
Damn that 37 looks huge next to the stock photo. Do you have it at the lowest mounting position?
No, I figure it's a balance between wanting ground clearance so I'm not hitting it coming off ledges, and being able to see how the back window. Currently it's in the second highest position (I think there are 4 total).
Nice! You look like the opposite of those guys who only buy 4 tires! Going to awesome with all of them installed! Forgot to tell you that bracket was shipped Friday, enjoy!

Great! Thanks so much!should be a nice way to finish up the rear.
Good god, 42's?

Sent from my BNTV600 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Ha, no. "Just" 37s :)
That looks great. Those 37s are going to tie it all in fantastically once mounted. Any ideas of when your getting the gussets done?

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Jeep goes into Trail Jeeps on Wed for 5.13 gears and C gussets. I'll mount tires shortly thereafter.
man that looks killer on there ... cant wait to see em all mounted up and on those wheels are gonna look daym good on your rig

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great work[emoji106] It's coming together! Amazing how it changes the look. Thanks for the candy!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes, that 37 does make your ass look big! [emoji106]
Thanks! Definitely changes the look!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Another bonus is that you will not need a custom spare tire skid. A straight extension is all you will probably need. [emoji38]

sipafz

Caught the Bug
You talking about something like this?

View attachment 244913

I was reading through the Rear Bumper Delete Thread yesterday and ran across a conversation revolving around Knuckles custom made skid:

IMG_3978.jpg

You might just need one of these:

IMG_3979.jpg

Since your new tires look enormous:

IMG_3980.jpg

The little plate on the end is interesting on the part that you posted and that whole unit could fit right into the hitch extension.

Last edited:
Top Bottom