Hinrichs 2.0

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Just catching up on your thread. Sure has come a long ways in a short amount of time! Rig looks great, almost Like your 2 door went to the gym!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Corners and tails showed up today, 16lb combined if anyone wondered.

View attachment 164008

Jealous! Wish I had jeep parts to come home too!

Awesome!!!

Thanks guys, it has been nice to get a lot of parts....but that will end soon for a while :grayno:

Hope to start on the corners tonight if I get some spare time before dinner, this set should be easier than the last since I know how to do them properly now.

2Cross

Caught the Bug
That thing is coming along nice.
It is so true about doing something properly after struggling on your first one.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Hope to start on the corners tonight if I get some spare time before dinner, this set should be easier than the last since I know how to do them properly now.

That thing is coming along nice.
It is so true about doing something properly after struggling on your first one.[/QUOTE]

The steel ones were not really that hard, it was more dealing with the rust on them from sitting inside my house :hmm:, and also painting them in the middle of winter in my garage :doh:

I really need to find a gf or something that is willing to wrench with me so I have extra help more often.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Didn't take a pic cuz it started to rain, but the alum corners look like they are going to be an amazing fit.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
If the rain holds off tonight, I am going to get the skins installed I think. Shouldnt be to hard this time, just need to find my clamps and straps.

Just checked on the tracking of my new track bar bracket since I have the wrong one currently....yeah still hasnt shipped yet. I know evo was waiting on them to get back from power, but it was supposed to ship on the 4th. Guess I can add another week more onto my wait list. So much for making an appointment to get the regear done next week.

noroad

If the rain holds off tonight, I am going to get the skins installed I think. Shouldnt be to hard this time, just need to find my clamps and straps.

Just checked on the tracking of my new track bar bracket since I have the wrong one currently....yeah still hasnt shipped yet. I know evo was waiting on them to get back from power, but it was supposed to ship on the 4th. Guess I can add another week more onto my wait list. So much for making an appointment to get the regear done next week.

hard call man, like I said if its not far you should be ok. its just rear driver up travel so don't hit bumps over there haha.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
hard call man, like I said if its not far you should be ok. its just rear driver up travel so don't hit bumps over there haha.

I just dont want to risk it.

Got a hold of northridge about this, EVO thought they had the bracket but didnt. So I asked about shipping options cuz I would really like to drive the jeep, and Northridge is covering part of it to get it here tomorrow which is awesome. Just need to call drew and see when I will get my brake lines so maybe I can drive the jeep this weekend and get the rear coils setup properly and get my drive shaft installed up front.

noroad

I just dont want to risk it.

Got a hold of northridge about this, EVO thought they had the bracket but didnt. So I asked about shipping options cuz I would really like to drive the jeep, and Northridge is covering part of it to get it here tomorrow which is awesome. Just need to call drew and see when I will get my brake lines so maybe I can drive the jeep this weekend and get the rear coils setup properly and get my drive shaft installed up front.

Nice man, almost there.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Opened up the lines, checked them against ones I had saved. Also checked against the instructions and both front and rear are the same.

The evo lines are maybe 1" longer so I can probably use the ones I have, maybe just make a slight extended mount for the rear.

The lines I got from Russ however, are way longer than the kit ones. Which just has me confused now.

EDIT:

Big thanks to drew on this one, 2nd set of lines are on their way just didn't show up of course lol. Also the lines I got are the Dtd lines which are a lot longer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom