Hinrichs 2.0

Is the u-bolt as crooked as it looks? If so, you might want to straighten it up. If it shifts after a bump it will be loose as shit.

(Just looking out) :yup:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Is the u-bolt as crooked as it looks? If so, you might want to straighten it up. If it shifts after a bump it will be loose as shit.

(Just looking out) :yup:

Both look straight to me, gonna weld that on tomorrow if I get a chance.

All lines bled, just need to torque the arms and then take it for a spin once these cool down. I do have Evo links on order but needed something for the rear.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442012047.874047.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Rides awesome, draglink flip is loose tho, not sure what to do cuz it was tightened properly.

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Glad to see you've gotten it all together! I look forward to watching all these Coilovers flex at RC! :yup:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
That shock is damaged, the sticker is falling off. Time to upgrade to DTD

Funny you say that, the other day I was saying to steve I was thinking about selling the bmw to fun axles and then start to save for dad.

Looks like a champ Jim glad to see everything come together. You gotta show that sells person who sold the jeep to ya. Haha the look on his face would be priceless.

He wouldn't be surprised I don't think, I was telling him how much I had sitting waiting.

Glad to see you've gotten it all together! I look forward to watching all these Coilovers flex at RC! :yup:

I would say its 99% right now. Digging around to figure out what to do about the drag link and the flip bushing if I will just need a new knuckle or what at this point. I checked and thought about ordering the synergy bushing just incase, but Im not sure if it only works on their end or what. I drilled it straight with a new bit, but its just not getting tight at all :doh:

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Had a half day today so I can go to the doctors, but killing time right now messing with the rear tone rings and decided I'm tired of Mr. Ice hiding out back behind the house in the driveway.

Sizing eachother up

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442249480.466522.jpg

Spare is in the back, plan to mess with the corners tonight.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442249520.468823.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442249545.488740.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442249557.638061.jpg

Still plan on running my Evo carrier, but curious about the Hanson option that mounts to the tailgate after seeing piginajk's jk8 build.

Really like the Nitto sticker at the rear!! That is the only part of the bumper delete I didn't like but looks like you found a way to make it look good!:thumb:

Top Bottom