Hinrichs 2.0

Big thanks to panda for some ideas on how to make this work, got it almost 100% now. Pins are kinda hard to get in but nothing worse than last time.

Pics to follow currently working on the 3rd brake/plate light

Jeep looks awesome. Very jealous.. Are you sure it's going to be capable of leading our green group in the next couple weeks?? I can't wait to see that beast in person. Nice job.

Dang Jim the JK is amazing the carrier looks good as well rocking the EVO swag :thumb:

The only non evo part this time is my rear bump stop extensions and my home brew rear sway links that I need to swap out with the HD ones, was lazy over the weekend.

Looks awesome!! Congratulations!

Thanks man, I am very happy with it so far.

Jeep looks awesome. Very jealous.. Are you sure it's going to be capable of leading our green group in the next couple weeks?? I can't wait to see that beast in person. Nice job.

I hope it can handle it lol. I still need to order a trans pan skid however before then just incase.

I was thinking the same thing, LOL.

Jim,

I may have missed it but did yo get a soft top for this rig or are you planning on keeping the hard top on all year?

Gonna run the hard top through winter and plan to pull it in the spring I think. I just have no where to keep it. I like how quiet it is, but hate how I can get it off easily so I can re run my CB wires so I can mount my cage.

Didn't buy one yet, was thinking just getting another trektop, and I like idea of the pro version but hate how the rear looks with the top off. I mean I don't go topless much tho so I feel the trektop makes the most sense again cuz I love the bikini feature more than anything.

I like the idea of a trek top but like functionality and storage of the regular top.

No matter what you do, I highly encourage the twill fabric (now available in trek tops).

I will have to look at the twill tops again, I do like the look of that fabric more. Just hard for me cuz I actually really like the look of the hard top and how its flat across the top, just dont like all that weight up there.

Last edited:
I got my twill top from one of the guys on here on wayalife. It's been great thus far for the summer. I did have the dealer replace one of the back windows that wasn't seating properly under warranty. Otherwise I found very minimal difference in noise between the hard and twill tops.

I did find myself wishing for a bikini top when it was REALLY hot...I'll probably snag a spiderweb shade for next spring/summer.

I like the look of the hard tops too (when black and not color keyed).

But when Dirty leaves the shop she is almost always headed for a trail. I had too many close calls with trees and rocks. There are a few trails I run that any top other than a trek style will hit. We wheel naked most of the time but my top fabric has rub marks from these spots when raining.

Yeah I am worried about trees more than anything.

So just dropped the jeep off for the gear swap [emoji106]

Top Bottom