image-1582093830.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 511
  • image-3712198050.jpg
    image-3712198050.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 517
  • image-401749095.jpg
    image-401749095.jpg
    461.3 KB · Views: 539
Well found a decent deal on a rubi hood take off. 299 plus 175 for shipping wasn't bad for one that was painted since my local shop quoted me around 4-500 for paint so yeah finally time to loose the hood slug (thanks again eddie)

just need to decide on what intake to run, and if I want to do a louver or not.

Looking very nice! On a 2-door, I think the OEM soft top looks better.

And I'll catch shit for this, but I like snorkels (there, I said it). The slug may not be my favorite version, but it's livable. I'd leave it alone if you like to play in water. Getting snorkel comments is way better than replacing a motor (I found this out the hard way).

Well I do now have a sweet dented hood that matches my windsheild frame to swap back on when I want the snorkel

wow, we had a hail storm like that here in Aus a couple of years ago, did lots of damage. looking at the pics i'd say the Honda will be a write off, bee looking at close to $12,000 to fix it. hope the Wrangler faired a bit better.
on a side note, the WAYALIFE decal on the dash looks great. might have to borrow that idea.

wow, we had a hail storm like that here in Aus a couple of years ago, did lots of damage. looking at the pics i'd say the Honda will be a write off, bee looking at close to $12,000 to fix it. hope the Wrangler faired a bit better. on a side note, the WAYALIFE decal on the dash looks great. might have to borrow that idea.

The honda had every Pannel other than the bumpers have dents so yeah I'd say it's totaled and i hope for her it is.

Since I have the new hood on the way, I'll prolly take the money if I can for insurance since. I don't now how long it'll be till I could get the windshield frame surround getting fixed since I think all ahops will be busy for a long time here

The honda had every Pannel other than the bumpers have dents so yeah I'd say it's totaled and i hope for her it is.

Since I have the new hood on the way, I'll prolly take the money if I can for insurance since. I don't now how long it'll be till I could get the windshield frame surround getting fixed since I think all ahops will be busy for a long time here

took about 20 months for the body shops here to start getting back to normal

My neighbor who works at a local insurance down the street said they had 200 cars in the lot alone with damage. My parents were luckily only .7 miles away to have nothing. Hell down the street on the main road was where it ended sadly.

She told me to report as a catastrophe for some reason but thinking how many cars were affected makes sense.

I heard on wzzo this morning a part of PA had to actually get the plows out to plow all the hail away! Crazy! I think back to high school when my environmental science teacher talked about global warming coming and CFL bulbs coming and we laughed and said whatever..... If this weather isn't a sign Idk what is.
Hope u get her fixed up quick man.

I live about 4 minutes away no damage. So lucky. I was wondering how your jeep faired. I knew you lived close to the mall so I was worried for you.

U GOONIE

Well not much will happen to the jeep for a while I feel due to the damage and how long it'll take to even get a new windsheild since so many people lost them, and I've been looking for a new project. Found a "truck" to play with for a while.

It's bagged and will still be able to haul what I need in time once I redo the bed.

Attachments

• image-515258760.jpg
    image-515258760.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 437
Well not much will happen to the jeep for a while I feel due to the damage and how long it'll take to even get a new windsheild since so many people lost them, and I've been looking for a new project. Found a "truck" to play with for a while.

It's bagged and will still be able to haul what I need in time once I redo the bed.

Another money pit. Lol I used to have a bagged truck that took nothing but money. I was happy the day I sold it.

Looks sweet though.

Last edited:
Another money pit. Lol I used to have a bagged truck that took nothing but money. I was happy the day I sold it.

Looks sweet though.

Hopefully its not too bad, this is my 4th or 5th bagged vehicle. Right now Im just cleaning up the po mistakes which is mostly crap wiring and other little things. Going to redo the air lines and valves soon.

Having a hell of a time finding wheels tho since these leak and need to go. Cant decide on 18s and bigger tires or 20s

Top Bottom