Hinrichs build

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hopefully its not too bad, this is my 4th or 5th bagged vehicle. Right now Im just cleaning up the po mistakes which is mostly crap wiring and other little things. Going to redo the air lines and valves soon.

Having a hell of a time finding wheels tho since these leak and need to go. Cant decide on 18s and bigger tires or 20s

20's for sure.

And it's funny that you say that about the wiring. Mine was the same way and everyone else I know that has bought one had to fix the wiring. Lol

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
20's for sure.

And it's funny that you say that about the wiring. Mine was the same way and everyone else I know that has bought one had to fix the wiring. Lol

found a good deal on the ATX force in a 20 so that's what im ordering today at some point, then ill figure out tires later.

Yeah this guy thought that wiring connections with twisting them and tape was enough. Once I swap the management to what I normally use its all plug and play unless I go with the build Idea im thinking about.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Well actually wont happen till Monday and I have to now go have it looked at a drive up place they have setup I guess. I was going to swap hoods this weekend when my friend was home, guess that plan isn't going to happen anymore.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well actually wont happen till Monday and I have to now go have it looked at a drive up place they have setup I guess. I was going to swap hoods this weekend when my friend was home, guess that plan isn't going to happen anymore.

Yea leave it as is till the repairs are done.

Sent from my iPhone

seanb123

Leave it as is don't save the money sucking insurance company any money

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Leave it as is don't save the money sucking insurance company any money

Im gonna laugh if they freak out when they see the jeep...since id say its almost "heavily modified" at this point. I just hope they cover the hood due to the snorkel .

JAGS

Hooked

Tell them it was some serious Fn hail and it put a whole right in your hood. Lol.

- Jason

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Quote went well, they are even going to replace my windshield stickers lol. Windshield has started to lead now which is nice. Repairs...yeah dunno when that will happen since just about every shop around here is swamped, esp the one I want to go to that did my doors. I also don't want to leave my jeep at my places since I feel just about everything will probably be stolen from it so I may start to strip it down soon. Doesn't seem like I will be wheeling this summer at this pace.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I also have a very odd intermittent "whine" that happens until I stop, and then go again which has been very annoying. It doesn't change due to speed other than right around 5mph or less it slows down and stops. If I can figure out how ill post a vid and maybe one of you guys may be able to help me.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Probably embarrassed someone today

Attachments

• image-1575669532.jpg
    image-1575669532.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 415
  • image-1589247202.jpg
    image-1589247202.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 417

JKFlyer

I also have a very odd intermittent "whine" that happens until I stop, and then go again which has been very annoying. It doesn't change due to speed other than right around 5mph or less it slows down and stops. If I can figure out how ill post a vid and maybe one of you guys may be able to help me.

My rear bearing was shot and did a similar whine as u r describing

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Still waiting to take the jeep to a shop for the body damage but I do now have a spare hood to mess with since I can't use the one I bought for the insurance so I may end up doing the louver for fun.

Been working on my truck however since the jeep basically sits or goes to work once and a while. Think it turned out good for minor work and the "$50 dollar paint job" Went with a work tuck theme for now, still have the 22s but they are bent and all of them leak sadly

Before

image-1267981642.jpg

After

image-1967121854.jpg

Top Bottom