Hinrichs build

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Decided today to order the rear section of the cage since I like my oem top again. Going to have to deicide to ditch the padding after I install this to make it look more correct together in the rear.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Stripped the jeep down a little over the weekend, full doors back on, hood slug gone for now, and today its off to the body shop to get fixed finally. Going to keep the hood tho for some wall art for my house.

Attachments

• image-1180497989.jpg
    image-1180497989.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 403
  • image-3743925324.jpg
    image-3743925324.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 408

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Stripped the jeep down a little over the weekend, full doors back on, hood slug gone for now, and today its off to the body shop to get fixed finally. Going to keep the hood tho for some wall art for my house.

RIP slug :grayno:

why you put the full doors back on?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Are you getting a new hood through insurance or using the one you bought?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Are you getting a new hood through insurance or using the one you bought?

I think I am going to swap on my hood I bought this weekend and pop out the dents on the cowl myself since its so thin.

Wasn't treated well and there were issues dropping the jeep off (I knew this would happen so wasted 2 hours on going down and back after walking out, Did have a nice relaxing drive tho). Basically the guy who handles our companies account at the dealer who I was supposed to meet and set everything up had left, no one knew what was going on, and they wouldn't give me a rental car without a credit card on file when this is all being paid by insurance.

Funny part was another salesman was trying to "shit me up" and talk about how much business we do with them and how they don't want to piss us off....well congratulations you did haha.

Last edited:

KingCopperhead

I think I am going to swap on my hood I bought this weekend and pop out the dents on the cowl myself since its so thin.

Wasn't treated well and there were issues dropping the jeep off (I knew this would happen so wasted 2 hours on going down and back after walking out, Did have a nice relaxing drive tho). Basically the guy who handles our companies account at the dealer who I was supposed to meet and set everything up had left, no one knew what was going on, and they wouldn't give me a rental car without a credit card on file when this is all being paid by insurance.

Funny part was another salesman was trying to "shit me up" and talk about how much business we do with them and how they don't want to piss us off....well congratulations you did haha.

Wow.. So you do business with them regularly and they can't trust you with a loaner for a day or two without a cc? Then their rep bails on your meeting?

At least you enjoyed your drive. What a bunch of Jerks.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Wow.. So you do business with them regularly and they can't trust you with a loaner for a day or two without a cc? Then their rep bails on your meeting?

At least you enjoyed your drive. What a bunch of Jerks.

Amazingly got a follow up call today from our normal guy, and I told him how I was treated and how unhappy I was. I said I think im going to go somewhere else and I don't want to make the drive again. Supposedly he had all the paperwork on his desk, but didn't tell anyone. We have probably around 75 company vehicles and I would say 95% come from this dealer.

KingCopperhead

Amazingly got a follow up call today from our normal guy, and I told him how I was treated and how unhappy I was. I said I think im going to go somewhere else and I don't want to make the drive again. Supposedly he had all the paperwork on his desk, but didn't tell anyone. We have probably around 75 company vehicles and I would say 95% come from this dealer.

He definitely dropped the ball on that one. If I was his boss my foot would be living up his ass until you were happy again. Losing 70+ commercial account is no joke.

KingCopperhead

Was just browsing some YouTube videos from Rausch, and I notice this white jk with a snorkel trying to climb a rutted out rock ledge. Took me a minute to realize it was you lmao. Awesome stuff.

Was cool to see a jeep that I recognized from the forums in a random video I found on the Web.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Was just browsing some YouTube videos from Rausch, and I notice this white jk with a snorkel trying to climb a rutted out rock ledge. Took me a minute to realize it was you lmao. Awesome stuff.

Was cool to see a jeep that I recognized from the forums in a random video I found on the Web.

Lol post the link if you can find it again. I wanna see!

Top Bottom