Houston area SnG March 14th

Hobolobo

Is anybody bringing along a wife/girlfriend/significant other? I plan on calling ahead so we don't have to wait around all night for a table, and just wanted to update my head count.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Is anybody bringing along a wife/girlfriend/significant other? I plan on calling ahead so we don't have to wait around all night for a table, and just wanted to update my head count.

i was going to bring my girlfriend if others were planning to bring their people as well.

txwest

It will only be me. The GF is having a girl's night out.

Jackal01

i was going to bring my girlfriend if others were planning to bring their people as well.

Sounds like she might be only female there thus far. I was gonna bring my misses regardless of other females but she has other plans so she won't be going unfortunately (she actually is truly bummed that she won't be there).

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
oh well, its still a week and a half away. if nothing pops up for her that day, ill still bring her along.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
I'm 50/50. I have a rifle match planned in Navasota on Saturday. If the rain keeps up it will be a mud pit out there. It's just not fun shooting in those conditions. I'll skip the match and make the suds and grub. If it clears up soon it'll be unlikely that I can make both events.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
We are about 90% on the wheeling/camping trip in marble falls. So odds are we won't make THIS one, but will be looking forward to the next one for sure

Anyone going to "top less weekend" next weekend on crystal beach?

Hobolobo

I'm 50/50. I have a rifle match planned in Navasota on Saturday. If the rain keeps up it will be a mud pit out there. It's just not fun shooting in those conditions. I'll skip the match and make the suds and grub. If it clears up soon it'll be unlikely that I can make both events.

We are about 90% on the wheeling/camping trip in marble falls. So odds are we won't make THIS one, but will be looking forward to the next one for sure

Anyone going to "top less weekend" next weekend on crystal beach?

I gave y'all your own special list. Regardless. :beer::beer: CHEERS!

Jackal01

Hoping you can make it man...but I am also torn because guns.

Top Bottom