Houston area SnG March 14th

txwest

We are about 90% on the wheeling/camping trip in marble falls. So odds are we won't make THIS one, but will be looking forward to the next one for sure

Anyone going to "top less weekend" next weekend on crystal beach?

Details for said "top less weekend" ???

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Details for said "top less weekend" ???

Saturday, March 21st:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...2!3m1!1s0x863f0e986d936d5b:0xe2aa23def31d90d1

"Pack some food and let's take a day trip down to Crystal Beach and kick off Spring !! We will meet in the parking lot of HEB at Barker Cypress and 290 at 7:30 a.m. and jeep-a-van on down... we will also stop at Bucees in Texas City if anyone wants to meet us there... We should be at Bucees by 9:00 a.m...... Can't Wait to spend the day at the beach with all my Jeep peeps!!"

This might not be a "Topless trip" but I'll probaby go topless if the weather is decent. I was mistaking, this is "Jeeps on the Beach" :thumb:

Jackal01

Hobolobo are you still going to call ahead? I would think they are quite busy Saturday night. But also don't mind waiting lol...the wife may come if we are still at BHT after her family thing. Regardless we should try to get a reservation if they do those.

Looking forward to it!

Last edited:

Hobolobo

Jackal, yes I still plan on calling ahead and trying to reserve something. Hopefully they do reservations but I don't mind waiting either, it'll just give us a chance to check out all the jeeps. Hopefully we can all find parking relatively close to each other. So here's another bump for everyone that hasn't seen/signed up yet, we'd love to see you out there if you can make it!

Jackal01

Jackal, yes I still plan on calling ahead and trying to reserve something. Hopefully they do reservations but I don't mind waiting either, it'll just give us a chance to check out all the jeeps. Hopefully we can all find parking relatively close to each other. So here's another bump for everyone that hasn't seen/signed up yet, we'd love to see you out there if you can make it!

Sounds good.

Flat Top

He can join in! :yup:

Ha! He is a great kid and I am very proud of him but he does not share in my love of Jeeps or the outdoors in general. He drives my old 2009 JKU X and could care less. I actually put it back to stock at his request before he took it off to college. You can't have everything I guess.

Hobolobo

Ha! He is a great kid and I am very proud of him but he does not share in my love of Jeeps or the outdoors in general. He drives my old 2009 JKU X and could care less. I actually put it back to stock at his request before he took it off to college. You can't have everything I guess.

You win some, you lose some. Such is life. As long as he can stay safe and out of trouble thats what really matters.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
well fellas, im sorry to say that something popped up to where im going to have to go out of town in a few hours and might not be back until tomorrow afternoon.

i was really looking forward to meeting you guys, but sadly going to have to miss out on this one.

Hobolobo

well fellas, im sorry to say that something popped up to where im going to have to go out of town in a few hours and might not be back until tomorrow afternoon.

i was really looking forward to meeting you guys, but sadly going to have to miss out on this one.

No hard feelings nick, we'll drink one for you. There's always next time. Hope all is well.

Top Bottom