Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

2013CGJKU

I'm dry now... but it GOT DOWN this afternoon at the office. It's been a long time since I've seen it rain like it was.

Kyle7R

How was everybody else's holiday weekend?

Also; I'm pretty sure I passed Hobolobo in town this afternoon.

Jackal01

Been in service the entire time as our Fire Marshal. Ran 2 dumpster fires and a tree fire last night. Been quiet today. But I enjoy running calls so it's good for me...just no booze.

Kyle7R

Been in service the entire time as our Fire Marshal. Ran 2 dumpster fires and a tree fire last night. Been quiet today. But I enjoy running calls so it's good for me...just no booze.

Sounds like a fun weekend. We were back at home by 7, I couldn't believe the amount of sirens we heard throughout the night.

Hobolobo

Thanks man, finally getting it the way I want it and the wife has started thinking we should move up to a 4Door.

Thats what happened to my 2 door as well. Hit me up if you wanna go find some trails or need a hand wrenching.

Hobolobo

Welcome Jacob! Glad to have ya. Stop by the "give us a wave" section and tell us a little about you and your rig.

TexasJC

Just getting back into the forum, and haven't seen this thread yet. Just wanted to say hi and hope to have some Houston events from here. I'm looking for a good local group to get involved with. Any suggestions?

Kyle7R

Thats what happened to my 2 door as well. Hit me up if you wanna go find some trails or need a hand wrenching.

Absolutely man, I have done next to zero wheeling with this thing.

A few of us are meeting up in couple months, if your interested check it out.
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=28603

This sounds like a blast, I will have to see what my schedule is like around that time. We also are going to Florida some time in October as well.

lmaya

I'm in San Antonio, but would love to join you guys...hidden falls is a great park and always lots of fun

skyefalcon6

Jeep Wave

Howdy all. Been on Wayalife awhile, mostly to read and learn. I found this thread searching the innerwebz for Jeep Slop Shop phone number....saw the thread link and here I am.

I'm in Brazoria County, Pearvel (Pearland/Manvel) area.

Top Bottom