Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

JChamblee

I noticed the list on the first post is missing several people who posted up, any way we can get that updated? It would be great to know how many and which WAL'ers live nearby.
Thanks!

Jackal01

It's too quiet in here.

Everybody melt from the heat or what?

Pretty much! Except that storm that rolled through yesterday afternoon didn't kill me. We didn't get much rain on the NW side but the wind was sure nice...temp dropped like 10-15 degrees! I thought it was December for a minute!! :icon_crazy:

daverawr

Oh. Somewhat melted. Yeah until the rain came through. Sugarland area got it bad.... Tore down our canopy with the winds in the beginning. And no power for about a hour.....

Hey next weekend I will be going to hidden falls joined by a friend in his jeep. If you would like to join us pm me. We will be running all levels of trails from 2-6. If you would like to join let me know

Kyle7R

Long time no chat Houston Jeepers. How is everybody enjoying this wonderful topless weather we've been having?

Kyle7R

2008 Rescue green JKU here, residing in The Heights/Shady Acres area.

Welcome! Got any pics of your rig?

What's everybody upto this weekend? I hope to have the Rubi back on the roads to enjoy some topless weather, and potentially throw a brisket in the smoker; we'll have to see!

Top Bottom