Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

2013CGJKU

I've never been down that far, but I'd be willing to give it a go! We always just run down to Bolivar and down Crystal Beach.

Thought San Luis would be a hell of a lot farther, but according to Google Maps its about the same from my side of town.

SLP is a lot easier to get in and out of too. None of the regular beach traffic.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Glad to see traffic on the Houston part of Wayalife. Yeah, a Suds n Grub would be nice. Or a trip to HF as well to have a Houston Wheeling trip out there.

Yeah, also SLP is a whole lot easier to get to seeing as how they moved alll the sand that was the "road" to get to the beach is all piled up on one side of the bridge.

Kyle7R

Hey guys I'm down in Victoria, that close enough to the Houston area?

I think we'll let you slide :drinks:

SLP is a lot easier to get in and out of too. None of the regular beach traffic.

Im up for anything

Glad to see traffic on the Houston part of Wayalife. Yeah, a Suds n Grub would be nice. Or a trip to HF as well to have a Houston Wheeling trip out there.

Yeah, also SLP is a whole lot easier to get to seeing as how they moved alll the sand that was the "road" to get to the beach is all piled up on one side of the bridge.

Who's ready for a trip to SLP then? Or anybody have any suggestions on where we could meet up in or around town?

All I know for certain with my new position, is that I'm off every Sunday. The other days are a crap shoot for right now.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Wish I was a little closer to you guys!!

A little road trip wouldnt hurt [emoji6]
I think we'll let you slide :drinks:
Who's ready for a trip to SLP then? Or anybody have any suggestions on where we could meet up in or around town?

All I know for certain with my new position, is that I'm off every Sunday. The other days are a crap shoot for right now.

I would be up to it for sure. We just need to set a date everyone can find time to make it.

Kyle7R

well, looks like I'm ordering my or-fab tire carrier today. Anybody ever put one of these on, or want to come help? ;)

Kyle7R

Im off on Fridays and about 2 mins up the road if you need a hand.

Looks like it shipped today, should be here on Tuesday. I might give you a shout if I can hold off on installing it til the weekend.

Shoot me a text if you've still got my number, I got a new phone and lost all my contacts

Kyle7R

Man it is perfect isn't it..

I'm stuck at the firehouse for 24 today.

Bummer bud.

Wife and I loaded up the pooches and headed down to San Luis Pass to see what it was all about.

6qnmys6

Attachments

• 1457309062259.jpg
    1457309062259.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 60

Kyle7R

Don't know what happened to the other photos, damn mobile.

Attachments

• 1457309193476.jpg
    1457309193476.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 1457309264020.jpg
    1457309264020.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 67

Kyle7R

Got a little crazy here this morning, it quit for a while but it's starting to come back down again.

Right before the wife and I have to drive too Houston for an event.

It's a black tie event, but I'm trying to convince her that we need to take the JK instead of her Caddy. She's not having it lol.

Top Bottom