Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Kyle7R

For you guys down south!
View attachment 195642

Yeah I've seen that. To be honest even if it wasn't right on top of our due date I wouldn't go. That's going to be such a cluster fuck it would be miserable. It would be a nightmare due to it being Memorial Day weekend alone.

I saw this a while back too, I am tempted to go. But like has already been said, Memorial Day weekend alone is going to be a cluster. I haven't completely ruled out going, but I don't think I'm willing to commit to it yet either.

Napalm

Yeah I've seen that. To be honest even if it wasn't right on top of our due date I wouldn't go. That's going to be such a cluster fuck it would be miserable. It would be a nightmare due to it being Memorial Day weekend alone.

I saw this a while back too, I am tempted to go. But like has already been said, Memorial Day weekend alone is going to be a cluster. I haven't completely ruled out going, but I don't think I'm willing to commit to it yet either.

Yeah i agree with you guys. It would be way to crowded to even have fun, plus it cost $150 to enter it looks like.

Kyle7R

Yeah i agree with you guys. It would be way to crowded to even have fun, plus it cost $150 to enter it looks like.

That's also the weekend right after our scheduled trip, so who knows. Maybe we should do our own thing :cool:

11sv2y.jpg

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
But, it is cool that Mel likes the park, and wants to come back... :thumb:
I like the place too, but I already feel what you pay for a weekend there with camping, is already to much for what it is, and its $100, I couldn't imagine paying $150 JUST to wheel a day! :grayno:

We need PUBLIC land in texas, then your membership to Tread Lightly would actually MEAN something locally; and it wouldnt cost $100 each time you want to spend a weekend out on the trail... but I digress

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Oh my goodness!
2 days (Saturday, primitive camping, and Sunday) with 1 passenger (wife) $175! :eek:
$50 for park members though :thumb: (wish we didn't live 4hrs from the park, then I would be a member...)

2016-04-01 13_58_36-Jeep-Xperience, May 28-29, 2016 — Jeep Xperience.jpg

2016-04-01 14_00_14-Jeep-Xperience, May 28-29, 2016 — Jeep Xperience.jpg

Last edited:

mrjoe90

Long time guys! Had to take a mod break... Funds reached an all time low... But I'm back!
Here is now mine is currently sitting next to its cousin lol

(Mine is the white :) named Wild Yeti)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459547595.795543.jpg

daverawr

Prolly 10 bucks worth of stuff in it too.

Regardless I wouldn't sign up. You'll get little to no trail time the whole weekend with how packed it will be. And not worth the drive and 175$ additional you have to pay there. Not my cup of tea.

Kyle7R

Regardless I wouldn't sign up. You'll get little to no trail time the whole weekend with how packed it will be. And not worth the drive and 175$ additional you have to pay there. Not my cup of tea.

I forgot to insert my sarcasm emoji ;-)

Top Bottom