Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

NO! :crazy:

Christian is a good guy! :thumb:

Haha yea dude. Apparently they changed names after the suit. Also, the owner wasn't paying his powder coating guy for jobs most recently and owed him a bunch of money. The dude posted on Facebook about Tactical not paying him and the Houston jeep FB world caught wind. Check out Tacticals google reviews. It's hilarious. What a freakin mess!

But hey, at least he got to go to JKX Alaska lol

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Haha yea dude. Apparently they changed names after the suit. Also, the owner wasn't paying his powder coating guy for jobs most recently and owed him a bunch of money. The dude posted on Facebook about Tactical not paying him and the Houston jeep FB world caught wind. Check out Tacticals google reviews. It's hilarious. What a freakin mess!

But hey, at least he got to go to JKX Alaska lol

I mean, what's so hard about having morals and doing the right thing?? So what if you went JKX Alaska if you are an ass?? Lol. This kind of stuff makes me so mad. It's so hard to trust someone these days... even if you pay them good, hard earned money...

#end rant

I mean, what's so hard about having morals and doing the right thing?? So what if you went JKX Alaska if you are an ass?? Lol. This kind of stuff makes me so mad. It's so hard to trust someone these days... even if you pay them good, hard earned money...

#end rant

No doubt man. Money spent on JKX that should have went to his powder coater. Priorities not straight with that one...

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Thanks Dave. I'm actually going to Jeep Slop Shop for the install on both of these. They're welding the coilovers brackets. As well as the hydro assist to the tie rod. I got a damn decent quote from them.

You hear about Tactical Jeeps and the lawsuit they lost against a JK owner over an incorrect Evo coilovers set up? Just found out about it last week...terrible...

Thats freakin crazy.. Ive been to both shops and liked Tactical a little better than the Slop Shop. Man that sucks..

Thats freakin crazy.. Ive been to both shops and liked Tactical a little better than the Slop Shop. Man that sucks..

Yea, I'm sure he's done good work a bunch. And I'm glad you had a good experience with them. I was looking for a shop closer to where I live near downtown since slop shop is so far from me. Then saw those reviews and heard the bill skipping story, and just didn't want to take a chance. Crazy shit right??

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Yea, I'm sure he's done good work a bunch. And I'm glad you had a good experience with them. I was looking for a shop closer to where I live near downtown since slop shop is so far from me. Then saw those reviews and heard the bill skipping story, and just didn't want to take a chance. Crazy shit right??

They did good work and were very professional, but thats no excuse for skipping out on someone like that. Not that i really trust word of mouth on the internet (cause com'n, we constantly here shit about Eddie and Wayalife). But you cant really explain the lawsuit you were speaking of from what im assuming was a customer? That kind of says a lot about his character.

Kyle7R

Guys, unfortunately nobody has come forward to claim this sweet pup. So now we've moved onto the next step, finding her a more permanent living arrangement!

Attachments

• 1472689645796.jpg
    1472689645796.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 39

Kyle7R

Aww man that sucks :sad:

Tell me about it! It's not for lack of effort though, I'm convinced she was dropped and abandoned.

I put up no less than 15 flyers around the area where we found her. The next morning on the way to the gym I noticed two off them are gone, so on the way home we take inventory. Half of them are gone (the ones on the highest traffic areas), so either somebody is going out of their way to be an ass or her owner(s) truly don't want her back.

Cute pup! Wish we had room for another!

Dude, I wish you did too! My house is full up! But she loooooooves Henry ;)

So I'm getting coilovers swapped in next week. I'm going to settle in right at 4". I have a je reel 1350 front driveshaft already. Do I need a rear aftermarket DS as well at this lift on a JKU? I was going to wait to do that eventually when I upgrade to a PR60 in the rear, but just thought I'd ask to the group. Thoughts?

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
So I'm getting coilovers swapped in next week. I'm going to settle in right at 4". I have a je reel 1350 front driveshaft already. Do I need a rear aftermarket DS as well at this lift on a JKU? I was going to wait to do that eventually when I upgrade to a PR60 in the rear, but just thought I'd ask to the group. Thoughts?

Damn! Lucky! [emoji6]
No, you can actually run your stock rear DS. Just keep an eye out. With all that flex your going to have, the slip boot might get torn on the evap canister. You can remedy this by getting an evap relocation skid i think it was.

Damn! Lucky! [emoji6]
No, you can actually run your stock rear DS. Just keep an eye out. With all that flex your going to have, the slip boot might get torn on the evap canister. You can remedy this by getting an evap relocation skid i think it was.

Thanks Nick! I'll have to check it out fully flexed at one of our upcoming trips and see how it looks.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Thanks Nick! I'll have to check it out fully flexed at one of our upcoming trips and see how it looks.

The factory drive shaft should work fine until you tear the boot on the evap skid. Like Nick said

You could also barrow my ditch to flex out in. I'm right by bingle and Clay

Attachments

• 1472857697680.jpg
    1472857697680.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 27
Top Bottom