Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Hey Houstonians....

Anyone interested in (5) Hutchinson Rock Monsters, 5x5 bolt pattern, PM me for a price. Rock rash is free.

Also (4) 1.5" spidertrax spacers.

I have a buyer for the Progrips that may have a 100 miles on them, but if it falls through I'll let y'all know.

Dibs on 2nd in line for the progrips! Are they drilled 5x5 AND 5x5.5?

Napalm

Hey Houstonians....

Anyone interested in (5) Hutchinson Rock Monsters, 5x5 bolt pattern, PM me for a price. Rock rash is free.

Also (4) 1.5" spidertrax spacers.

I have a buyer for the Progrips that may have a 100 miles on them, but if it falls through I'll let y'all know.

PM sent on the spacers.

Kyle7R

We got about 30 seconds of rain up here!

Dave/Charlie did you guys go exploring through the national forest?

Last I heard was that they put that on the backburner, might actually all have went to the beach today. But, soooooooooooooome of us had to work and couldn't go do hoodrat things with our hoodrat friends :crazyeyes:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Last I heard was that they put that on the backburner, might actually all have went to the beach today. But, soooooooooooooome of us had to work and couldn't go do hoodrat things with our hoodrat friends :crazyeyes:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Napalm

Same here brother, been building desks for the gym office all day. Steel is locked in the garage! :(

Jackal01

We got about 30 seconds of rain up here!

Dave/Charlie did you guys go exploring through the national forest?

We did not. With Mike, understandly, hanging out at home thus our tour guide was our of pocket and the uncertainty of what trails/roads were legal we played it safe and stayed back. Hopefully Sam Houston opens up and we can ride the 15 mile OHV trail.

Napalm

We did not. With Mike, understandly, hanging out at home thus our tour guide was our of pocket and the uncertainty of what trails/roads were legal we played it safe and stayed back. Hopefully Sam Houston opens up and we can ride the 15 mile OHV trail.

This might be something I could do, it's only about 2.5 hours from me. Honestly though, this year sucks starting up the business. I don't foresee any wheeling in my future until at least next year :(

Sorry I couldn't make it. Weekends free with the wifey are hard to come by with her hectic schedule. We will definitely go back to Angelina and see the spots no doubt.

Romac2223

So, apparently I'm missing some stock hard ware. Anybody who has removed or replaced their rear bumper happen to have a couple of the factory bolts that held it on? I apparently need them to fill these spots.

Hey Kyle do still need the stock hard ware I'm installing a rear bumper when I get back around the 29th I can give them to around then if you still need them

Top Bottom