I guess it's the "Super Stocker" build

USMC Wrangler

WJCO

Meme King
I almost forgot that, but saw your post so thanks!

Almost all done, but done for tonight. The line is spooled way too close to the top of the bumper for my comfort. I'll unspool it tomorrow and take a file to it. Of course still need to give the line a stretch too.

Thanks again for all the compliments! It's been a ton of work but I'm pleased how it turned out. I'm so glad I didn't settle for the quick solution of top mounting it.

Congrats! Great work.

USMC Wrangler

I will look into it. Of course I'll be waiting till spring before I start doing things again. But maybe I can buy more parts ha

I'm probably done working on anything new for awhile too. Yesterday was nice here but cooling off again starting today. Hoping for a snow capped mountain white Christmas!

Winch/Bumper look good! Strong work.

Thank you!

Congrats! Great work.

Thanks, and thanks for the help and pics in the other thread as well as the little shove to dive on the Warn deal. [emoji106]

Helluva nice job on that front bumper!! :thumb: Owning a JKU has me itching to acquire some welding skills

Thank you! Yes, it is a handy skill...but I still have a long way to perfection.

Great job!

Thank you!

Eezybreezy08

It looks good that you got everything mounted up and I know your happy you got it done before the weather turned to crap. It's warming up here again but it's also staying cloudy so you never know with the rain. I did most of my stuff last year when tax time came in. If I can get a descent tax return this year, I will at least try to get the pr44 housing 🤞

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

That's a damn nice winch. I know you keep going outside and looking at it. :cheesy:

So??? [emoji23]

It looks good that you got everything mounted up and I know your happy you got it done before the weather turned to crap. It's warming up here again but it's also staying cloudy so you never know with the rain. I did most of my stuff last year when tax time came in. If I can get a descent tax return this year, I will at least try to get the pr44 housing 🤞

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hope it works out for you!

USMC Wrangler

It's raining cats and dogs here today, so I still haven't gotten to stretch the line or file down that front lip yet. I'd use the grinder but I'm afraid to throw sparks on the synthetic line and dang sure don't want to completely remove the winch. :grayno:

USMC Wrangler

I guess it's the "Super Stocker" build

Merry Christmas! We had snow in the mountains near us when we woke up this morning. Had to take the family up to throw some snowballs!

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
IMG_3796.JPG
Hey sipafz, remember this??? Guess it's true now!
Yes I do! I just got caught up on the bumper mods and winch install. I have to say that it looks great and you should really be proud of yourself! Spider is getting more bad ass by the minute! Merry Christmas!

Top Bottom