I guess it's the "Super Stocker" build

USMC Wrangler

Well, back from that hard trip to my hometown. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers.

Spider needs a little love. I have EVO rockstars on hand and a Poison Spyder rear diff cover. The older style EVO rear lca skids were ripped off the passenger side probably due to me rushing the welding job. I also discovered just before leaving for the airport that my rear diff was leaking. To top it off, my right front turn signal is strangely and intermittently not working. All the wiring checks out as well as good, clean contact at the plug. So, I'm trying out some Amazon LED front turn signals that claim to be plug n play. Guess I'll see soon.

This weekend is out for any wheeling or wrenching, so I hope to get all that handled next weekend. I could definitely go for some off road therapy after the past two weeks!!!

USMC Wrangler

I guess it's the "Super Stocker" build

Hmmm, turned 45k on spider the same day the 45th President was sworn in.

IMG_2751.jpg

I want President Trump to make the Dana 30 great again by getting rid of it altogether! [emoji23][emoji12][emoji1]

USMC Wrangler

Nice. :thumb:

Thanks!

leak fixed [emoji1303]

Yep! I wasted a whole quart of Royal Purple in the past month keeping up with the leak. It's a nice peace of mind that it's fixed and hopefully the new cover prevents it from happening again.

I went with the new style PS cover, mostly due to cost. This newer version is supposed to have the fill hole in the factory location to prevent overfilling. I did my best to make sure I had the 2.375 quarts measured out beforehand. It started to back-flow right about there. I guess I'll see tomorrow if it starts coming out the breather tube.

Recurve

Thanks!

Yep! I wasted a whole quart of Royal Purple in the past month keeping up with the leak. It's a nice peace of mind that it's fixed and hopefully the new cover prevents it from happening again.

I went with the new style PS cover, mostly due to cost. This newer version is supposed to have the fill hole in the factory location to prevent overfilling. I did my best to make sure I had the 2.375 quarts measured out beforehand. It started to back-flow right about there. I guess I'll see tomorrow if it starts coming out the breather tube.

Yeah royal purple isn't cheap lol, I'm sure you will be okay with what you put in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dustyjkvegas

I just read through your whole build and it is awesome. Im still pretty new to Jeep upgrades but reading your info on the Evo leveling kit made the decision easy for me. Looking forward to more updates

Top Bottom