I'm a dushe bag n I'll get in on this!

DIRTYHR

Your seem very smart. You come HERE for advise in regard to a company that "sponsors" people for give away a parts (even thought search engines like Google could have answered your question). Claim your to broke enough to where you can't afford any parts on your own but then stated you make a six figure income (but need a hand out because your either the worst at money management or a fucking liar). To top it off, you have a savings account with your mechanic instead of a bank? Seems legit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Lol cuz I'm a girl n live w in my means...good thing my husband works too huh. I am smart Ty for Noticing..I didn't realize my question would Be SOOO bashed. I know now..but hey you learn something new everyday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app

DIRTYHR

Bahhaaaaa
Dude, win [emoji23] [emoji533][emoji97][emoji33]

“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC
**thumbs up**

Remlap

Kiss my Fuckin twat, ass! Wtf is this FOR if not for making sure we can ask legitimate questions..get advice w/o your boys getting they're PANTIES IN A BUNCH. I'm not into them..I was wanting to know about

I cant zoom in close enough to tell for sure, but you might be able to earn a little extra coin helping some recent posters with thier jk lean issues.

Just an idea if you have so much time to kill, all you gotta do is sit there...

sipafz

Caught the Bug
This thread is the most retarded thing I've read all day! seems that I've been saying that a lot lately.

IMG_2697.JPG

WJCO

Meme King
You have a six figure income, a husband that works too, and you just offered up your twat and throat to a bunch of guys you've never met? Your lift kit will be on your front door first thing in the morning.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
To offer up a serious answer to the original question. If it sounds to good to be true than it probably is. I would say that the majority of people on this site have worked very hard for what they have, and would not pursue a sponsorship. I understand the temptation of free stuff. On the other hand if a sponsor pursued you than all is well, but I believe any real sponsor wants to see a already quality build that they would then slap their name across.

DIRTYHR

To offer up a serious answer to the original question. If it sounds to good to be true than it probably is. I would say that the majority of people on this site have worked very hard for what they have, and would not pursue a sponsorship. I understand the temptation of free stuff. On the other hand if a sponsor pursued you than all is well, but I believe any real sponsor wants to see a already quality build that they would then slap their name across.

That does make sense

Trail JK

So let me get this straight... you left the Dr. Phil show, came home after some much deserved attention and decided you want to be a cheaper oops I mean a Jeep'her'. But after looking into the cost of a lift and wheels your six-figure daycare job doesn't cover it? So your lying ignorant ass pops onto a fourm waving your "twat" - your words cunt not mine... to ask the boys for advice. Wow!

IMG_1982.JPG

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
So let me get this straight... you left the Dr. Phil show, came home after some much deserved attention and decided you want to be a cheaper oops I mean a Jeep'her'. But after looking into the cost of a lift and wheels your six-figure daycare job doesn't cover it? So your lying ignorant ass pops onto a fourm waving your "twat" - your words cunt not mine... to ask the boys for advice. Wow!

View attachment 241408

Very, very well said

DIRTYHR

View attachment 241408

Haha...lmao..do you feel better buddy..heey..look who's late n forgot his Popcorn. :( awww lmfao. I like your 2¢ , did you just read the first few comments n went right to..im a dushe bag n I'll get in on this! Too little too late, Bye bye now Falisha.

Top Bottom