I'm a dushe bag n I'll get in on this!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Really dude!! Did you not read anything prior..would you not get a little testy..hmm ..im not the victim..I defended myself over being called a cunt....my Lord your boys must be bored.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app
The only thing ignored are the kids you should be watching? Right? I mean that's what you claim you do. Put down the cheetoes and get to work.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

I have nothing useful to say here, but there's talk of twats and throats so I'm going to comment regardless

Trail JK

Calling my bluff huh...Lol...I am NOT afraid lol what area are you in? ... What I do on my time and how I defend myself against pigs that disrespect woman that can't clearly say it to their face are "internally" a pos womanizer/abusers. I asked a question on here, I didn't know, those that made cracks or tried lol you need help. I HONESTLY hope non of you would deal w any man talking to your wife that way. Y'all honestly have nothing better to do than bash woman over a question about jeeps... Here's to ya. Have fun boys!

Really dude!! Did you not read anything prior..would you not get a little testy..hmm ..im not the victim..I defended myself over being called a cunt....my Lord your boys must be bored.

Ohhh hey.. touche, I am laughing my ass off.

I'm a female.

Howbow Dah?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Calling my bluff huh...Lol...I am NOT afraid lol what area are you in? ... What I do on my time and how I defend myself against pigs that disrespect woman that can't clearly say it to their face are "internally" a pos womanizer/abusers. I asked a question on here, I didn't know, those that made cracks or tried lol you need help. I HONESTLY hope non of you would deal w any man talking to your wife that way. Y'all honestly have nothing better to do than bash woman over a question about jeeps... Here's to ya. Have fun boys!

Are you fucking serious. My wife has class unlike the whore you seem to be. You started a thread on here asking how to pimp yourself for free Jeep parts. We called it just how your twat put it out there. Now we're the bad guys. Yeah, see you next Tuesday!

jesse3638

Hooked
Are you fucking serious. My wife has class unlike the whore you seem to be. You started a thread on here asking how to pimp yourself for free Jeep parts. We called it just how your twat put it out there. Now we're the bad guys. Yeah, see you next Tuesday!

Hey thats my line..haha

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Interesting. You spell, type, and form sentences as if you have very little education. You seem to have all time in the world to sit and be completely ignorant and belligerent on a forum you don't belong. You live in Idaho and own a ''Business" for 16 years. You claim to make a six figure income (not sure that is before or after your dealers cut) and you bank with your "mechanic." The really interesting thing is that your broke (again with a six figure income owning a "Business'') and created a thread to see if anyone else has gained free shit (hand outs) by doing nothing (developed entitlement cause your use to government aid). A little advise I have observed from dealing with shit stains like you, DON'T SMOKE YOUR OWN PRODUCT. Now for real, get the fuck out of here.

xman4602

Wow. This whole thread is shameful. Amusing but shameful, on both sides. The op's question looked legit to me right off the bat.
I'm fairly new to this forum myself. I've recently put together an new build on a 16 Sahara and got jumped on a few times over legit questions, or at least that was how I perceived the responses. That being said I followed up by clearly stating my questions not with childish remarks. I've learned a lot and put my jeep together and now I linger for future reference and apparently for entertainment.

I make 6 figures and I had to scrimp and use credit cards for my build as well. Money is tight in this economy when you're supporting a family and a jeep addiction. Lol.
I'd love to see a little more tolerance before the lashings
I understand the forum has rules but I feel this girl got jumped for asking for experienced info.

Lighten up.

“You are the weak, and I am the tyranny of evil men, but I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd”

Top Bottom