I'm a dushe bag n I'll get in on this!

Trail JK

Haha...lmao..do you feel better buddy..heey..look who's late n forgot his Popcorn. :( awww lmfao. I like your 2¢ , did you just read the first few comments n went right to..im a dushe bag n I'll get in on this! Too little too late, Bye bye now Falisha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app

Right... you have it all figured out don't ya? Keep laughing your fucking ass off. Can't wait to see your sponsored jeep at the next event. Pretty sure I didn't need to call you a douche bag but if that's how you'd like to refer to yourself I'm sure your twat won't mind.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lil Nasty

OP, I think you may be a little disillusioned about the purpose of this site or your ability to get sponsored. We're all average dudes on this site. Some make more money than others but we all work for our parts. I haven't made a major mod to my build in a few months because I've just been saving for 37s. And even once I do pull the trigger, it's only possible because I'm putting all my birthday, Christmas, and Sporting Goods money for the year into them. I didn't have $3500 for lift, wheels, and tires either. So I looked at the budget, opened a new savings account, and started putting money into it. I sold stuff I no longer needed on Craigslist. I worked for it.

If you're truly wanting to get sponsored, you've come to the wrong group of guys. Do some more research outside the forum and pursue it on your own. If you ever do succeed, please remember to not come back here with an agenda to push your sponsors.

So I'm not the only one I see. I find myself looking for shit to sell around the house these days to add to the jeep fund. "Hey babe! Do we really need the couch? We could sit on the floor...."

Clears six figures, yet types with teenage cell phone short hand, and can't spell or use correct grammar in any way.

OMG...LOL...#shutthefuckupkid

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
OP... have you tried getting ahold of Brazzers? im sure they would hand you a sponsorship for how willing you are?..... :thinking:

Lil Nasty

Clears six figures, yet types with teenage cell phone short hand, and can't spell or use correct grammar in any way.

OMG...LOL...#shutthefuckupkid

And has owned a business for 16 years. Now she's just looking for a new hobby. With the grammar I'd said to myself "bullshit!" But hey I'm sure the banks don't mind lending to small businesses when the owners can write properly. Workman's comp and the IRS will take money from anyone so it's plausible....

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
You should quit your 16 year old business, sell the jeep, and go back to school. Clearly you are not strong in basic English.

DIRTYHR

Can you please attach the name and location of your business? I'm in the area and would love to check it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app
Calling my bluff huh...Lol...I am NOT afraid lol what area are you in? ... What I do on my time and how I defend myself against pigs that disrespect woman that can't clearly say it to their face are "internally" a pos womanizer/abusers. I asked a question on here, I didn't know, those that made cracks or tried lol you need help. I HONESTLY hope non of you would deal w any man talking to your wife that way. Y'all honestly have nothing better to do than bash woman over a question about jeeps... Here's to ya. Have fun boys!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Calling my bluff huh...Lol...I am NOT afraid lol what area are you in? ... What I do on my time and how I defend myself against pigs that disrespect woman that can't clearly say it to their face are "internally" a pos womanizer/abusers. I asked a question on here, I didn't know, those that made cracks or tried lol you need help. I HONESTLY hope non of you would deal w any man talking to your wife that way. Y'all honestly have nothing better to do than bash woman over a question about jeeps... Here's to ya. Have fun boys!

Holy shit, do you always play the victim? You told a bunch of dudes to kiss you twat and now were the abusers?

Fuck off already

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Did you just assume my gender?

Jackal01

We bash all dumbass of all genders. A stupid person is a stupid person. You are not special enough to think you're getting bashed because you're a woman. Sell your childcare and twat-kissing businesses, sell the jeep and go back to school, dumbass. You should go into politics because you are excellent at being a hypocrite calling us abusers and womanizers when YOU SAID kiss your twat.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Really dude!! Did you not read anything prior..would you not get a little testy..hmm ..im not the victim..I defended myself over being called a cunt....my Lord your boys must be bored.

I did...if your a woman my apologies...everything is directed to the manboys

Since you're clearly more and more ignorant with every post, the person that called you a cunt, was also a female, guess you missed that huh? Go take your political agenda to DC with the rest of the space wasters. Or send me a check and I'll try to get you special rights through a private interest group.

Top Bottom