It's Time to SUPERSIZE Moby - MoTech 6.2L LS Jeep Motor Swap

H8MUD

I need some high-res version of those pictures, would make some sick wallpapers :clap2:

Congrats on the build !, been following this since the beginning and all I can say is "This is AMAZING" :thumb:

X2! Specially the forth picture.

Moby looks great.

dahreno

Banned
Where were you ? , Looks like Moonrocks but not quite . Must be up near your house ? Looks like it is working great .Any strange noises ?, or is all working great ? I can't wait until my project is done ! Congrats , what a way to start a new year ! New house and a new Jeep ! What a life , wayalife !

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Moby's new Nevada plate! :thumb:

main.php

main.php

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
wow that was quick!! :thumb:

Actually, it was crazy quick! In Kalifornia, it would have taken at least a month or so. These came in about a week. :crazyeyes:

The new plates are more fun looking than the plain california ones :yup:

Was just going to say that. Looks a lot better than the Cali one.

California does have some nice plates but the standard ones are pretty plain jane. We love our new standard Nevada plates and totally agree, they are way more fun! :cool:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Actually, it was crazy quick! In Kalifornia, it would have taken at least a month or so. These came in about a week. :crazyeyes:

California does have some nice plates but the standard ones are pretty plain jane. We love our new standard Nevada plates and totally agree, they are way more fun! :cool:

My custom plates took 3 months. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom