jeep YJ opinions!!!

rsummers035

Seems like your looking for approval. If YOU like it, that's all that matters. It's your rig. You do what you want to it.

Curiously though, what if no one likes it? Would you re paint them gloss black?

For the record, I hate the license plate holder. What can I say? I grew up a cheesehead! :D

View attachment 106585

no I would not repaint it gloss I like the way it looks I just wanted to see what other jeepers thought about it

it's not plasti dip.. if you had any knowledge about paint you'd know the difference.

Ahhhhhhhhhh.... THAT'S what this thread is about! You just wanted to show the world your bad ass paint skills and we're hoping everyone would say stuff like "Wow! How did you accomplish such awesome flatness to that flat black paint?" Then you could have just told them how you are a Iwata extra super duper paint gun master (flat) black belt!

Why didn't you just start a " I'm a bad motherfucker when it comes to paint and you have no knowledge about paint like I do" thread?

rsummers035

Ahhhhhhhhhh.... THAT'S what this thread is about! You just wanted to show the world your bad ass paint skills and we're hoping everyone would say stuff like "Wow! How did you accomplish such awesome flatness to that flat black paint?" Then you could have just told them how you are a Iwata extra super duper paint gun master (flat) black belt!

Why didn't you just start a " I'm a bad motherfucker when it comes to paint and you have no knowledge about paint like I do" thread?

yea exactly what I wanted.

JAGS

Hooked
if you read the thread I am asking for opinions on the paint job not how my headlights aren't round..

Technically it just says... "What do you think?"

Nowhere are there restrictions on what one can think about and what those thoughts can be. 😉 lol

Personally, I think the lighting and setting leaves something to be desired. Doesn't really accentuate the flatness or what appears to be more satinness of the paint. Those are my thoughts. 😃 😂😂

That was my question at the beginning was if the painting was already done why ask for opinions.

Then the OP gets butthurt when the result is not what he was looking for. Oh and after the opinions started coming did he finally decide to post a wave. First two posts were to start two threads in the same topic.

Welcome to the Wayalife. Lose the attitude and try a more humble approach. Chances are you will get a little better response.

JMHO

rsummers035

That was my question at the beginning was if the painting was already done why ask for opinions.

Then the OP gets butthurt when the result is not what he was looking for. Oh and after the opinions started coming did he finally decide to post a wave. First two posts were to start two threads in the same topic.

Welcome to the Wayalife. Lose the attitude and try a more humble approach. Chances are you will get a little better response.

JMHO

sorry I had trouble figuring out the whole Wayalife app on my phone. it wasn't until I posted until someone recommended to post a wave. so then I did. it was a day after the thread post wasn't like it was 4 months. also the two threads were created by accident. when one wasn't appearing, I created a second. then seeing both, I tried to delete one but ha no luck. sorry if you were offended by two of the same threads that we're created by accident and a 19 hour late jeep wave post

rsummers035

Technically it just says... "What do you think?"

Nowhere are there restrictions on what one can think about and what those thoughts can be. 😉 lol

Personally, I think the lighting and setting leaves something to be desired. Doesn't really accentuate the flatness or what appears to be more satinness of the paint. Those are my thoughts. 😃 😂😂

once I get more of a hang of the whole posting pictures and threads I will be sure to adjust the lighting and get you some more pictures. thanks for the feedback

JKWrang

Square headlight make me think of short circuit movies

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom