jeep YJ opinions!!!

no I don't need anymore of your opinions.. but hey, that was the first thing you said about the paint job. you didn't go on a stupid ass rant about how jeeps with square headlights aren't real jeeps. but since my paint job is SOOOO shitty I was wondering how that red over spray was doing on your black body paint. did you not see the "slight breeze" blowing the spray residue onto the body of your rig you dumbass?

All that because you got a little sand in your vag after some ribbing? Grow some thicker skin wee man.

rsummers035

All that because you got a little sand in your vag after some ribbing? Grow some thicker skin wee man.

you weren't "ribbing" you were going on unnecessary rants about headlights.. I asked for opinions on how the flat and the gloss paint looked. most people have me feedback while you were the asshole who tried to be funny and say to plasti dip my headlights and a jeep with square headlights isn't a jeep.

you weren't "ribbing" you were going on unnecessary rants about headlights.. I asked for opinions on how the flat and the gloss paint looked. most people have me feedback while you were the asshole who tried to be funny and say to plasti dip my headlights and a jeep with square headlights isn't a jeep.

You've got some serious insecurity issues, you won't last long here sorry to say.

Tigrcky

Don't tell me we have another one trying for the ass hole of the Year award

Sent from my whatchamacallit

rsummers035

He does have his reasons

well since you have an 87 you must have square headlights unless you customary got round ones installed.. so according to ridg3runner you don't have a real jeep. shit, all 87-95 jeeps are fake because they don't have round headlight! according to ridg3runner

Tigrcky

well since you have an 87 you must have square headlights unless you customary got round ones installed.. so according to ridg3runner you don't have a real jeep. shit, all 87-95 jeeps are fake because they don't have round headlight! according to ridg3runner

Actually I had to get rid of that Cherokee so according to him I am jeepless and don't belong here. But he is still my friend so let's all play nice

^^He can't handle a little teasing^^

Tigrcky

1984 to 2001 all Cherokees had square headlights you might want to do a little bit more research next time before posting facts like that

Top Bottom