jeep YJ opinions!!!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I like YJs and anyone that says square lights aren't right is wrong. A jeeps a jeep.

Don't like the accents - go full flat black. That would be cooler.

rsummers035

I like YJs and anyone that says square lights aren't right is wrong. A jeeps a jeep.

Don't like the accents - go full flat black. That would be cooler.

that's what I was thinking about doing.. just don't have the time to sand the whole entire body down and go through the process because it's my daily driver. so I had the idea of the doors, grill, and tailgate

Jk909

The grill looks good dude. I've always loved the yj's. I beat mine up for years but it always kept going......

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
that's what I was thinking about doing.. just don't have the time to sand the whole entire body down and go through the process because it's my daily driver. so I had the idea of the doors, grill, and tailgate

Yeah I hear ya. Screw it man, roll with it and do the rest later.

rsummers035

No, it's because some guy with badass painting skills and even badder attitude asked me about it.

never even asked u about "angry eyes" but okay..you brought it up for some reason out of no where thinking you were a funny sarcastic asshole so I asked you to elaborate on what u meant and u posted a picture of a robot

never even asked u about "angry eyes" but okay..you brought it up for some reason out of no where thinking you were a funny sarcastic asshole so I asked you to elaborate on what u meant and u posted a picture of a robot

Yes I am a sarcastic ( but brutally honest ) asshole, thanks. Need any more opinions of your shitty paint job?

pvanweelden

I have no problem with the square headlights, yeah it was the 80's but at least it doesn't have diamond plate :D

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

rsummers035

Yes I am a sarcastic ( but brutally honest ) asshole, thanks. Need any more opinions of your shitty paint job?

no I don't need anymore of your opinions.. but hey, that was the first thing you said about the paint job. you didn't go on a stupid ass rant about how jeeps with square headlights aren't real jeeps. but since my paint job is SOOOO shitty I was wondering how that red over spray was doing on your black body paint. did you not see the "slight breeze" blowing the spray residue onto the body of your rig you dumbass?

Top Bottom