JK's JK Rubicon Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel250r

Hahaha. If I have the money for a h1, I will get a super Evo jk build instead :)

True true but if I had a buncha money I would want a duplicate of resQ1 I droll over that truck/jeep I would even use it at work and get rid of my ford superduty lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

True true but if I had a buncha money I would want a duplicate of resQ1 I droll over that truck/jeep I would even use it at work and get rid of my ford superduty lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

What is a resQ1? Sorry for my ignorance.

JK's JK

Banned
Supposed to be home on the 23rd and I have to do all my front end work (knucles, sleeves, ball joints, drag link, tie rod, inner c gussets) and be at the alignment shop the morning of the 25th and somewhere fit in my fenders, diff covers, drive lines, and oh yeah more. Still waiting for my rear axle shafts to come in still running stockers. :eek: hoping to get a wheeling trip in before I go back to work on the 30th if we can find someone to go along (hint hint?).

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

hint hint........You must be taking the freight of your truck for all those parts.

That little step just hangs there, I married a gnome,lol. It comes right off before we go playing. The rock rails seem to do ok, did get a few beauty marks in them when we went to Brewer last month to try some fishing..That trailer is the smallest one HF sells and it works pretty good for camping. I have plans for a new axle under it that uses my old unit bearings so I can run the same tires and wheels on it.

JK's JK

Banned
Look what I got in today!!!!!

DSC01372.JPG DSC01373.JPG DSC01374.JPG DSC01375.JPG

It's going to make some fun times the next couple weeks!!!!

When receiving the shipment and coming in through the door........My wife was like!!!!! When did you order those parts!!! :eek:

Last edited:
Know the feeling well. Mine is like "what did you get this time" :banghead: ) BTW, i'm home! Just picked up my gasses to play with. Was like xmas day in my shop already:D

spinuck

Whoa is that a leg for the slider sitting on the box!? EVO welds those things on there good. Why is it not welded on?

Don't they leave that off so you can weld it where you need it? incase it interferes with control arm brackets and such?

cap

Do you need those Spidertrax for tire clearance or just for to add some territory to your tires?:rock:

JK's JK

Banned
Whoa is that a leg for the slider sitting on the box!? EVO welds those things on there good. Why is it not welded on?

I ordered the rear bracket off so I could modify to fit my long arm kit. The Rubicon express long arm kit bolts right where they weld the rear bracket. Have to take it to a local shop so they can fab something for the set up. It sucks but at lease I know I have something strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom