JKWrang's Black JKU Build Thread/ Story

JKWrang

1411845787703.jpg

Im gonna need to trim or dump these.
Sounds like a massive cutting party soon LOL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKWrang

You throw those rubi take offs on CL or naw??

Keep Calm and Call For Fire

Well I sent pics to a guy in MA who hasnt gotten back to me and Emptybrass may have spoken for them, but so far nothing official.

Why, you want em?

JKWrang

So far, 35s with 3.21s is seriously not that bad. If im driving normally its not too much worse on gas and its not too noticeable in terms of the manual.

Im only 5mph off on the speedo too. Idk what everyone else is talking about

Tigrcky

So far, 35s with 3.21s is seriously not that bad. If im driving normally its not too much worse on gas and its not too noticeable in terms of the manual.

Im only 5mph off on the speedo too. Idk what everyone else is talking about

Had those thoughts with my xj with 3.07s then I regeared to 4.88s big diff and it took the mountains like nobody's business! And with 34s still ran better then stock

Sent from my whatchamacallit

JKWrang

Had those thoughts with my xj with 3.07s then I regeared to 4.88s big diff and it took the mountains like nobody's business! And with 34s still ran better then stock

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Yea im sure 4.56 or 4.88 will make a WORLD of difference but hey, for now its not agonizing like a lot of folks say - its not entirely noticeable honestly. 6th gear didnt disappear like I heard it would. Hills are still rough, but 3.21 gears made hills rough from the get go even on 30s.

Cant say im complaining!

Top Bottom