Jon Snow (formerly Plan-C) The WAYALIFE XJ Build

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys, with the holidays, our recent move and getting Moby back, we've had to put this project on the back burner. But, I am starting to get caught up and looking forward to getting back to work on it soon. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This thing looks sweet! Can't wait to see some action shots

LOL!! Me too :D

Honestly, I'm in the process of working out some issues with the transmission and throttle. Nothing too serious but something that requires more of my time and lately, I haven't had much. I also want to get a set of rocker guards installed before I do any real wheeling with it.

JeffC84

LOL!! Me too :D

Honestly, I'm in the process of working out some issues with the transmission and throttle. Nothing too serious but something that requires more of my time and lately, I haven't had much. I also want to get a set of rocker guards installed before I do any real wheeling with it.

What kind of rocker guards do you think you will go with? I like the JCR deluxe rock sliders myself, if only offroad evolution made some for the XJ's!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What kind of rocker guards do you think you will go with? I like the JCR deluxe rock sliders myself, if only offroad evolution made some for the XJ's!

LOL!! JCR had contacted me a few years back asking if I would run some of their JK stuff on my Jeeps for FREE and at the time, I wasn't in the market and so I politely declined. Being that I legitimately didn't know them from Adam and didn't know what all they made, I had asked if they made any XJ stuff a few months back and if so, if they offer any discounts and even said that I would do a write-up and to that, they responded by saying, "we already own the XJ market, so I'm really not interested in swapping product for publicity!" I have since seen they do make some nice looking rocker guards but oh my word, these guys are so full of themselves, I would never buy from them. I am now looking at a set of Rock Hard rockers. :yup:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
"we already own the XJ market, so I'm really not interested in swapping product for publicity!":yup:

I don't know if you've heard or not but, they are kind of a big deal. They have many leather bound books and their study smells of rich mahogany...... :cheesy: wow indeed what happened to good old fashioned humility?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know if you've heard or not but, they are kind of a big deal. They have many leather bound books and their study smells of rich mahogany...... :cheesy: wow indeed what happened to good old fashioned humility?

:cheesy: That about sums it up!

Like I said, never even asked for free stuff, just a discount like anyone would. The write-up was just a perk. Being that they wanted me to run their JK stuff for FREE, I figured it might be something they might be interested in. Who knew they "OWN" the XJ market :idontknow: :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
:cheesy: That about sums it up!

Like I said, never even asked for free stuff, just a discount like anyone would. The write-up was just a perk. Being that they wanted me to run their JK stuff for FREE, I figured it might be something they might be interested in. Who knew they "OWN" the XJ market :idontknow: :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

I definitely understand your sentiment. Your contact with them makes me question whether or not their response was personal or if indeed they REALLY believe they are that awesome. In any case with that attitude they will definitely never earn my business. Humility is one of those cornerstone values I hold dear, along with honesty and integrity.

JAGS

Hooked
LOL!! JCR had contacted me a few years back asking if I would run some of their JK stuff on my Jeeps for FREE and at the time, I wasn't in the market and so I politely declined. Being that I legitimately didn't know them from Adam and didn't know what all they made, I had asked if they made any XJ stuff a few months back and if so, if they offer any discounts and even said that I would do a write-up and to that, they responded by saying, "we already own the XJ market, so I'm really not interested in swapping product for publicity!" I have since seen they do make some nice looking rocker guards but oh my word, these guys are so full of themselves, I would never buy from them. I am now looking at a set of Rock Hard rockers. :yup:

:idontknow::thinking: You don't know Adam? How the heck did this troll become a mod then. Just thought I'd bring this to your attention so you can do an ISP search on this guy. ;):cheesy::cheesy:

Tigrcky

Guess what has two thumbs and won't buy from them? Names tig how ya doing lol

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Chrisaod

That sucks, I planned on buying a DIY bumper from them. But customer service is the most important thing in business I believe, and if you don't have quality CS the. You don't deserve customers!

lidless07X

That sucks, I planned on buying a DIY bumper from them. But customer service is the most important thing in business I believe, and if you don't have quality CS the. You don't deserve customers!

How is that bad customer service? Maybe a bit full of themselves yes, but bad CS no. They have nice products. So nice in fact, Eddie himself was interested in them.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
How is that bad customer service? Maybe a bit full of themselves yes, but bad CS no. They have nice products. So nice in fact, Eddie himself was interested in them.

Welcome to Wayalife! Sounds like you have something to say. Let's hear it! Are you with JCR Offroad?

I find it funny your first post on Wayalife was to comment on JCR Offroad. Specifically on this thread. :yup: :thinking:

Last edited:

Tigrcky

Welcome to Wayalife! Sounds like you have something to say. Let's hear it! Are you with JCR Offroad?

I find it funny your first post on Wayalife was to comment on JCR Offroad. Specifically on this thread. :yup: :thinking:

damn good point frank, i cant wait to see if this is a troll or just some miscommunication :yup:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
damn good point frank, i cant wait to see if this is a troll or just some miscommunication :yup:

Let's look at the facts here and you can draw your own conclusions:

Last comment on this thread was on Feb 13th.

Out of nowhere this clown signs up and digs this thread up 2 weeks later

His first post is to comment on how JCR has a good product "So nice in fact, Eddie was interested in them."

:yup: I'm no betting man, but my money is on troll.

Tigrcky

Let's look at the facts here and you can draw your own conclusions:

Last comment on this thread was on Feb 13th.

Out of nowhere this clown signs up and digs this thread up 2 weeks later

His first post is to comment on how JCR has a good product "So nice in fact, Eddie was interested in them."

:yup: I'm no betting man, but my money is on troll.

shall we bash him? :stick hiting::daydream:

Top Bottom