Jon Snow (formerly Plan-C) The WAYALIFE XJ Build

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So there isn't any confusion, you have brought up the sPod . I know the forum is not a fan , but I do indeed own one.

So there isn't any confusion, there are plenty of people on this forum that are a fan of sPod - it is just I who isn't a fan of them and because I caught the owner red handed pimping his product undercover. You can read all about it here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?15125-sPOD-Honesty-Integrity-and-the-Lack-Thereof

As always, I realize that things like honesty and integrity don't mean a whole lot to most people today but, they do still matter to me.

lidless07X

I think this is the most grand entrance I've ever made to a forum. Kinda like walking in someone's house and grinding my muddy boots into their white couch. I'll work on my manners. I look forward to being a contributing member.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I think this is the most grand entrance I've ever made to a forum. Kinda like walking in someone's house and grinding my muddy boots into their white couch. I'll work on my manners. I look forward to being a contributing member.

At least you recognize the perception and openly admit it. Thanks for that. I respect accountability.

lidless07X

So there isn't any confusion, there are plenty of people on this forum that are a fan of sPod - it is just I who isn't a fan of them and because I caught the owner red handed pimping his product undercover. You can read all about it here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?15125-sPOD-Honesty-Integrity-and-the-Lack-Thereof

As always, I realize that things like honesty and integrity don't mean a whole lot to most people today but, they do still matter to me.

I understand. Frankly, I never knew the back story on it so I never understood why you didn't endorse them. I have read it now and don't blame you a bit.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL!! It's all good and appreciate you being cool about it. :cool:

munstie

Figured you would get a kick outta this beings they "own" the XJ market. Maybe they should concentrate more on the JK.:D He's been back and forth with them for a couple of days now.

Attachments

• 1396582218794.jpg
    1396582218794.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 607

JeffC84

Been a while since I have been able to log in here and check this thread out, and wow I did not mean to cause any trouble when I was asking about JCR products. I hope that there aren't any hard feelings. Still looking forward to see where you go with this build Eddie. Going to have Offroad Evolution do any mods?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Been a while since I have been able to log in here and check this thread out, and wow I did not mean to cause any trouble when I was asking about JCR products. I hope that there aren't any hard feelings. Still looking forward to see where you go with this build Eddie. Going to have Offroad Evolution do any mods?

LOL!! No hard feelings what so ever - just some good laughs :yup:

Any updates on this project?

Unfortunately, no. Or, should I say, not really. Been swamped working on our WILD WILD WEST video. Now that we're done, I hope to get back to work on it. I did get the stalling issue fixed though. After replacing just about every sensor I could think of and to no avail, I found a broken vacuum line between the reservoir bottle and cruise control unit. After doing a quick ghetto fix to see if it would make a difference, all was good again. :crazyeyes:

sean112280

LOL!! No hard feelings what so ever - just some good laughs :yup:

Unfortunately, no. Or, should I say, not really. Been swamped working on our WILD WILD WEST video. Now that we're done, I hope to get back to work on it. I did get the stalling issue fixed though. After replacing just about every sensor I could think of and to no avail, I found a broken vacuum line between the reservoir bottle and cruise control unit. After doing a quick ghetto fix to see if it would make a difference, all was good again. :crazyeyes:

I'm sure you have been swamped with that awesome video and trip! Glad to hear you got the stalling fixed. well now you know all your sensors are good and you have some trail spares now. damn vacuum lines:crazyeyes: looking forward to see what else becomes of this project :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Anything new on this project Eddie?

Unfortunately, we haven't been home for more than a day in over a month so no, I haven't had much of a chance to work on it let alone do some well needed maintenance on the Jeep of ours that been racking up a ton of miles. Hopefully I'll have more time next month. High on my list for our XJ is buy and install a set of rocker guards. I also have a HVAC blend door that's been flapping around and driving me nuts that I want to fix.

sean112280

Unfortunately, we haven't been home for more than a day in over a month so no, I haven't had much of a chance to work on it let alone do some well needed maintenance on the Jeep of ours that been racking up a ton of miles. Hopefully I'll have more time next month. High on my list for our XJ is buy and install a set of rocker guards. I also have a HVAC blend door that's been flapping around and driving me nuts that I want to fix.

yea your a busy guy:yup: Looking forward to seeing the install whenever you get to it:thumb:

I'm going on leave towards the end of the month, and hopefully be installing my lift (1st mod), so there will be pics posted of that fun:D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
yea your a busy guy:yup: Looking forward to seeing the install whenever you get to it:thumb:

I'm going on leave towards the end of the month, and hopefully be installing my lift (1st mod), so there will be pics posted of that fun:D

Awesome! I look forward to seeing your pics of your new mods as well :yup:

TheBaconator

Happy 4th of July from a fellow XJ
Baconator

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1404503628957.jpg
    1404503628957.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 459

vonguido

Just got done reading the thread and I love it. The XJ looks great! I know you have been a busy guy, but I agree their should be an XJ experience or just a Jeep experience that other models can join in(got my fingers crossed).

I'm curious to see what else you have in store for this beauty, bumpers, sliders, etc. :munching:

Top Bottom